Lush Valentine’s Day Collection 2013

Lush Valentines Day 2013

I’m not out of my Holiday daze yet but Lush Valentine’s Day 2013 is on the horizon. A Valentine’s Day Collection already? Well, I guess it isn’t really that far away now is it?

Take a look and start making your list so your hubby, boyfriend, girlfriend, wife, or partner knows exactly what you want!

Lush the Kiss Lip Balm $8.95
A delicious vegan lip gloss that’s absolutely free from preservatives! With luxurious shea and cupuaçu butters, we’ve created a light balm to moisturize and protect the lips, while giving them a subtle pink glossy sheen – and a delicious almond and mandarin flavor to boot. Re-apply frequently to keep your lips plump and soft after all that kissing!

Lush the Kiss Lip Balm

Lush From Dusk Till Dawn $7.95
There are times, like Valentine’s Day, when you want to make sure your partner is wide awake after a romantic massage. A good rub down with this stimulating bar will ensure your grateful partner has plenty of vim and vigor for other…activities! This gold-capped cone has an uplifting and invigorating perfume of Sicilian lemon and sweet wild orange oil to keep you going all night long, From Dusk ‘Til Dawn!

Lush From Dusk Til Dawn

Lush The Ex-Factor $4.95
When love isn’t a factor in your Valentine’s Day, it’s okay to indulge your wicked streak and celebrate the cynical! With the same vanilla-musk scent as our Butterball Bath Bomb, The Ex-Factor is especially fun for those of you who have a thirst for revenge. Pay no mind to the endless stream of cards, candy hearts and pink balloons around you, and drop our little blue man of bath time voodoo in your tub instead. Delight in watching his limbs dissolve one by one, into the calming, deep blue water until finally (finally!) his little heart explodes into a thousand tiny pieces, only to be washed down the drain into nothingness. Revenge satisfied.

Lush The Ex Factor

Lush Tender Is The Night $7.95
Tender is the Night is the world’s first soft-centered massage bar, with a light shea and murmuru butter shell that crushes easily in the hand to reveal the almond oil, glycerine, cupuaçu and agave syrup core. This soft centre makes your massage an unforgettable, slippery, sensual experience – letting hands slide tenderly over the skin while spreading an intoxicating jasmine, ylang and vanilla perfume all over.

Lush Tender is the Night

Lush Willow Pattern Soap $7.95
This creamy rose, Sicilian lemon and rosewood soap is sure to set hearts a-flutter this Valentine’s Day. Inspired by a tragic love story of star-crossed lovers, and with a luxurious perfume called ‘A Thousand Rose Petals’, this romantic, limited edition soap certainly suits the season of love. With skin softening and soothing ingredients, a lather with Willow Pattern soap is just about the most sensual way to wash this February!

Lush Willow Pattern Soap

Lush Magic Mushroom $5.95
Everyone’s favorite toadstool has returned! Our enormously popular Magic Mushroom bubble bar is back again this Valentine’s Day, spreading his bubbles and soft, fruity scents everywhere he goes! His red cap contains the creamy Vanillary perfume, and is topped off with a perfectly white stem of fresh strawberries. Lay back in his enchanting waters and allow a spell of relaxation to wash over you. Although sharing a Valentine’s bath can be very enjoyable, you may not have mush-room for anyone else with this fungi!

Lush Magic Mushroom

The Lush’s Valentine’s Day 2013 Collection is available at Lush.com

• 1/10/13 10:36 Peachy:

I’ve already got a small stockpile of Lush soaps but Willow Pattern sounds so delicious! Though, I’m glad it’s not online only. For some reason they’re rose-scented items are really hit-and-miss for me. Glad I’ll be able to sniff before I buy!

• 1/10/13 11:45 Marta:

Ok Muse, I consider you an expert to Lush products and ethics, so:
    Both Lush stores where I live had a January sale, but they must’ve got mixed up, because the the sale products were DIFFERENT in each store. Meaning, if I wanted Vanilliary, Shop A would have it on sale, if I wanted the Reanimator shampoo, I’d go to Shop B. Meaning I could get nearly every product for 50%. So I stocked up. You can imagine lol.
    Now I want to get the Willow patern soap and Tender is the night but I don’t really need them and they will be full prize. What to do? Indulge or be a responsible consumer?

• 1/10/13 11:54 the Muse:

they prob won’t go on sale marta, the v-day stuff that is, so def indulge before they disappear until year chica!

• 1/11/13 3:46 Marta:

Indulge then? :D Great advice! Aaand I can always say “Yes sweetie, I know I don’t need it, but the Muse told me to get it, now go play Halo!”. Sigh. Lush vs Halo, the oldest war in history. Except I love both lol. Thanks Muse, have a great weekend!

• 1/11/13 11:03 the Muse:

LOL Marta ;-D Halo trumps Lush ;-D <3!

• 1/10/13 11:57 LINDARRAGNAR:

I WANT everything!!!!!! ;) My mother worked at Lush as a seasonal worker and she would get all the seasonal stuff free, and an info packet about the products, and than she also had a employee discount of 50%

oy vey I miss it!! I haven’t bought anything from Lush in a year!!!!!!!!!

• 1/10/13 12:23 Cj:

Oh great another valentines day going by without a bf…. At least I have you wifey! You and those magic mushrooms!!

• 1/10/13 12:33 the Muse:

lol that sounds slightly weird…just slightly…..

• 1/10/13 12:41 Cj:

Guuurl you know you like dem mushrooms. All that strawberry yummyness :p

• 1/10/13 12:42 the Muse:

mmm trippy ;-D

• 1/10/13 15:07 MM Curator:

Oh, thank god – they brought back my beloved Magic Mushroom! Definitely will stock up, even though I think I have about 20 stockpiled. :P

• 1/10/13 15:20 Jolie:

Do you know when these lovelies will be for sale in stores?

• 1/10/13 15:26 the Muse:

no word yet jolie but prob within the next week or two

• 1/10/13 18:32 Teasha:

Oh how I wish there was a lush shop near me! I have to drive 1-2 hrs, Philly traffic. I don’t mind shopping online, but sometimes you get stuff you don’t care for. At least their s&h has gone down, it was prohibitive before. I hope they do a gift set that contains all the Valentine products. Have you tried any of it yet?

• 1/11/13 11:33 the Muse:

not yet teasha :-D but soon hopefully! I appreciate the S&H going down too on NA’s site. I don’t like shopping in store much as people tend to pick up the products with bare hands etc kinda freaks me out ;-D but know what you mean about getting something you don’t like!

• 1/10/13 21:10 Shelby:

Sooo tempting! But I’ve already spent sooo much fun on Lush with their sales!!