MAC Archie’s Girls Photos

MAC Archies Girl Collection

Oh my eye does so spy some photos today of the MAC Archie’s Girls Collection.

You wanna see?

The Jamaica Bserver posted these very early images of the collection and they have me swooning. Ginger lovers might just love the model as well!

MAC Archies Girl Collection Spring 2013

MAC Archies Girl Betty

MAC Archies Girl Veronica

Loving that heart powder!

As more info becomes available from MAC I’ll be sure to post it.

For now hope you’re enjoying these small images as much as I am!

• 1/9/13 12:50 Tammie:

So far the heart powder is probably a “will get” item, the Betty & Veronica blushes are cute but mostly because of the pictures of them on top, so I think I’ll likely end up passing on those…

• 1/9/13 13:31 Shelby:

you think that will be a beauty powder? I hope it’s not, they’re always so sheer. :(

• 1/9/13 13:42 the Muse:

seems so!

• 1/9/13 14:28 Tammie:

Yeah it probably is based on the size and the packaging…hopefully it’s sheer in the natural looking sense for me, I am super pale so it might be perfect…I hope!

• 1/9/13 13:04 Cindy Ramirez:

The packaging alone makes me want to get it, I’m such a Veronica girl ;]

• 1/9/13 13:26 Cindy Ramirez:

Oh and PS I have a curly headed Ginger boyfriend, but that Archie model is a liiiittle on the frightening side. I don’t know if its the glowing blue eyes or the earrings. D;

• 1/9/13 13:30 the Muse:

LOL! he is kinda a little scary! Ron Weasley does mac!

• 1/9/13 15:35 Cindy Ramirez:

Aww I feel like Poor Ron hasn’t done much since HP. Emma is the face of everything, Daniel rode horses naked on broadway, and even little Neville Longbottom… whew! He turned into a miniature Clive Owen… <3

• 1/9/13 15:45 the Muse:

LOL! ron’s the wasted cooler cousin that brought a pot mobile and did a European tour ;D

• 1/10/13 2:07 Angel:

Ugh, he’s super creepy right??? The part down the middle and the earrings… I just can’t.

• 1/9/13 14:20 Marta:

I’m loving the look of the heart powder and the palette, and the concept seems like fun. At first glance I thought the ginger to be hot, but every time I look at him again he keeps looking more and more creepy, like a child of the corn on witness protection, or Pennywise without his makeup :/

• 1/9/13 14:38 Meg:

Oh man I love that packaging. Reminds me of when I was a kid and would save up my allowance money to buy Archie Double Digests at the grocery store. I’ll probably have to buy most of this collection just for the nostalgia factor.

• 1/9/13 17:49 Donica:

The heart powders are Pearlmattes and there are 2 of them a pink one and a peachy one. I want both along with the 2 quads and 3 of the lipsticks.

• 1/9/13 20:51 Courtney:

Looks like a cute collection. But, that Archie freaks me out. :-0

• 1/9/13 23:35 dia:

I’m into punky Ginger boys, so yeah the model works for me! As for products, that purple shadow palette looks right up my alley.

• 1/9/13 23:37 Alexis:

AUGH! Why did I put myself on a no-buy?! I was such an Archie fan growing up…I have a bunch of Double Digests on my mom’s attic. I bet this will be right up my alley. Maybe I’ll have gotten through enough of my stash to justify it by then!

• 1/10/13 5:46 Karin:

The earrings, definitely the earrings=D

• 1/10/13 8:15 deliah:

This might actually be my first mac purchase. That heart powder is calling me, I’ll be eagerly awaiting reviews. I love me some Betty, but as a kid (and now, who am I kidding) I always wanted Veronica’s wardrobe.

• 1/14/13 18:47 chibicheeks:

Your comment about Ron being the cooler cousin made me smile :D

• 1/15/13 9:11 the Muse:

:-D!

• 1/15/13 23:52 Brianna Headley:

I feel like they did a really bad job casting Betty.