Mally Beauty January QVC Today’s Special Value

Mally Beauty 7 Piece Makeup Makeover Collection

Don’t forget the new Mally Beauty Makeup Makeover Collection is the QVC Today’s Special Value tomorrow with seven full size products for a mere $59.96!

Check it!

This set includes:

• Rebel Diamond Un-Powder w/Puff (Fair/Light, Medium or Deep-Tan/Rich)
  • Evercolor Shadow Stick in AntiqueTaupe (rosy shimmer bronze)
  • Evercolor Starlight Eyeliner in Black Violet (deep blackish plum)
  • Instant Impact Mascara in Black
  • Perfect Prep Under Eye Brightener in Lighter or Deeper
  • High Shine Liquid Lipstick in Delish (subtle mauve)
  • Diamond Un-Powder Brush
  • Makeup Pouch

You can take advantage using Item number A233577. The set is $59 and available for three low monthly payments of 19.98 each.

Grab it from QVC.com

• 1/11/13 11:58 Laura:

Is the mascara the same as always? I am not a fan of her mascara – or soft eyeliners. I’m on the fence about this

• 1/11/13 11:59 the Muse:

not sure haven’t purchased the kit or tried the mascara laura sorry!

• 1/13/13 11:02 Angie:

The mascara is the same formula as the volumizing (white tube) however the wand is what the fuss is all about. There are about 5 ascending mini balls with teeth that’s supposed to grab hold of each hair. (worst.description.ever.) also it’s in a chubbier tube.

• 1/11/13 13:56 Winni:

It’s a brand new mascara called instant impact. HTH!

• 1/11/13 18:59 LilLouLou:

Has anyone heard what Un-powder means?

• 1/12/13 8:42 Joan:

Waiting for this now from QVC. Ordered it from the Insider magazine. The powder intrigued me and the brush and the new mascara. Will write about it after trying all the products.

• 1/12/13 9:00 Nonatut:

That “antique taupe” eyeshadow is gorgois as Mally says! I too find her liners too soft but LOVE her mascara. Just watched the presentation and must say I am tempted to order….hmm.

• 1/12/13 9:40 nino:

i have never heard about Mally …

• 1/14/13 16:45 kimmwc03:

I got this kit and I love it. The unpowder is like a pressed powder/setting powder except it does not make your face look cakey and it gives a subtle glow. They sent me the wrong shade (and I didn’t want to deal with sending the whole thing back after I’d already tried some of the items and like it) but I love how it looks on me; a little dark but it gives such a nice effect on the face. Mally called it the chandelier effect. All the items are good.