NYC New York Color Cosmetics Sparkle Eye Dust Spring 2013

NYC New York Color Cosmetics Sparkle Eye Dust

I was every so worried that the newly launched NYC New York Color Cosmetics Sparkle Eye Dust Eyeshadow might turn into a frosty mess but a swatch later and I’m convinced I’m going to love these.

Take a look!

Made with an interesting sponge tip applicator much like you’d see on a lip gloss these super sparkly shades are budget friendly at $2.99 each.

Don’t worry there’s more pigment here than sparkle my friends! I can’t believe how pigmented they are count me shocked.

Shades:

• Opal Sparkle
  • Golden Champagne
  • Pink Topaz
  • Smokey Topaz
  • Amber Glitz
  • Bronze Shimmer
  • Amethyst Dazzle
  • Aquamarine Sparkle
  • Brilliant Sapphire
  • Diamond Dust

I’ll have a review and swatches up shortly of both shades I picked up! I think I might have to head back for more because they seem mighty promising!

Learn more at newyorkcolor.com

P.S. You must eat more Kind bars as part of your New Year’s Resolution. Bobbi Brown tweeted these or blogged them? A month or two ago and I picked some up and fell in love. So nommy and good for you! She recently sent me a bunch for X-mas and I’m doubting they’ll last me through next week. Nom nom nom! Anyone try these? They replaced my Trader Joe’s Fiberful Granola Bars, which, by the way, are equally nommy!

Kind Bars

• 1/3/13 18:50 Angela @ The Unprofessional Beauty Blog:

Waiting to see your review on these. They look really good.

• 1/3/13 19:36 Tammie:

Do those bars have peanuts? Otherwise they will not be very kind and land me in the ER lol.

Augh I am so curious about the NYC stuff. Think Rite Aid will have em???

• 1/3/13 20:18 amy:

I bought a couple of these a few years back, and I’m hoping they’re similar. The ones I have are with a roller-ball, and they are simply gorgeous. I only have the two because they were on clearance, and they were the only shades left. I’m looking forward to these, though.

• 1/3/13 21:17 Icequeen81:

I Want too :D yes

• 1/3/13 21:53 Jen_M_sunshine:

Thanks for the reminder on the kind bars. I think BB mentioned in her everything bobbi blog. I just sent to my mom as she is diabetic and these are low in sugar. Loving the cream shadows lately so hope these are good!

• 1/4/13 6:56 Amy Amethyst:

Amethyst Dazzle sounds promising!

• 1/4/13 9:52 KimMWC03:

These look nice but I’ll wait for your review and swatches before purchasing.

I love Kind bars. I just bought a box at Walmart.

• 1/4/13 13:39 the Muse:

damn aren’t they addicting Kim? ate one for breakfast and one for lunch already!

• 1/4/13 14:29 kimkats:

Whu?? They’re available at WalMart?? I must find these – I saw QVC had a passle of them the other day as the TSV and they sure looked good…. Will have to find these and try a few! Thanks for posting they’re at Wally World!

• 1/4/13 11:55 kimkats:

Ooooo…some of these colors sound like they’d be nice to swipe over eyeliner for a little extra oomph! Plus you can’t beat the price with a stick! :D me thinks me wanty….

• 1/4/13 13:35 Laurie:

Those Kind bars look so good. I believe Jillian Michaels recommended them too but I can’t find any without almonds and eating even a sliver of almond makes me want to die from the pain which is worse than giving birth :(

• 1/4/13 13:36 the Muse:

oh nooo you’re allergic? my dad too!

• 1/4/13 13:47 Laurie:

Yep, I’ve suffered from stomach aches forever but only recently pinpointed it to almonds when I almost broke down and visited the ER after eating a handful on an empty stomach and thought I was going to die. Now if I even eat a wee bit my stomach feels like I’ve swallowed acid. Your poor dad, I can sympathize.

• 1/4/13 17:57 Liz!:

Kind bars! Omnomnom so gooooood!

• 1/4/13 19:53 the Muse:

RIGHT?! I’m addicted!

• 1/5/13 3:34 cat:

Kind bars are too sweet for me. I’d rather eat fresh fruit and nuts than trust what some company has molded together into a hard, chewy bar. 5g of sugar?

• 1/5/13 20:23 Nat:

Went to NYC site and totally fell in love with the bronze shimmer. Can’t wait for your swatch!!! 😊