Physicians Formula Endless Color Custom Nail Trio Spring 2013

Physicians Formula Endless Color Custom Nail Trio

I don’t do nails but the Physicians Formula Endless Color Custom Nail Trio for Spring 2013 has me tickled. As you know I loved the Sephora Nail Wand and these stackable nail polish trios are mighty similiar.

Take a look!

Three distinct shades make up these trios with a cute stackable to design. It’ll set you back $11 bucks per wand and the kicker is Physicians Formula has a rather nice range of shades with eight trios to choose from.

Shades:

Physicians Formula Endless Color Custom Nail Trio Three Shades of Grey

Physicians Formula Endless Color Custom Nail Trio Smokin Haute

Physicians Formula Endless Color Custom Nail Trio In the Nude

Physicians Formula Endless Color Custom Nail Trio Fashion Icon

Physicians Formula Endless Color Custom Nail Trio California Goddess

Physicians Formula Endless Color Custom Nail Trio Bare It All

I think I’ll pick up one or two for my next pedicure!

I likey!

I’m curious what real nail polish fans will think though as perhaps the formula isn’t fab. I’m in awe of people that speak the language of nail polish. I wouldn’t know a good formula from a bad.

I think they’ll be fun for mixing and matching if you’re creative with your nail looks!

Available now at drugstores.

• 1/3/13 20:03 melanie:

my goodness I have my eye on so many spring arrivals you are helping to drive me to the poor house. LOL!! These have my eye too :)

• 1/3/13 20:12 amy:

I’ve recently become obsessed with nail polish, and these are just so adorable! I see a few that are definitely worth a try…

• 1/3/13 20:20 Tammie:

Trust me you’d know a bad formula if you met one!

• 1/3/13 22:15 Hannah:

They’re all great colors. I would like to try them out.

• 1/4/13 3:42 Rachel:

Personally, I really like the look of the smokey nude one. There’s a good range of colours, and they would be very fun for simple nail art designs like stripes, zigzags, etc.

• 1/4/13 13:21 Laurie:

Those are so cute. I, of course, want them all.

• 1/5/13 3:31 cat:

I would call myself a nail polish fanatic. I don’t think the colors are really all that special. I can pretty much think of a dupe for most of them off the top of my head. But it might be worth checking out if the formula is good. Any word on how much polish is in each bottle? I always work off the standard Essie = $8 for 15ml when I’m judging if a polish is expensive or not.

• 1/9/13 16:11 Quinctia:

Eh, formula ratings depend slightly on personal preference. Even if a polish is supposed to be opaque, I do a lot better with something I can do thinner, even, semi-opaque coats of–I can slap another decent looking coat on if I want! Sometimes, the really opaque stuff is impossible for ME to apply cleanly.

I’ll definitely check this out, though I’m seeing mostly creams from this promo pic and I don’t do polish without any shimmer anymore, I just dislike creams that much.

• 6/21/13 16:09 KatieLuvsKolor:

Bought em cuz they stack!!! sooo cute. average nail polish. :)