Sephora + Pantone Universe Color of the Year Emerlad

Sephora + Pantone Color of the Year Emerald

As you know the Sephora + Pantone Universe 2013 Color of the Year Pantone Emerald Capsule Collection is launching very soon from Sephora. They have a sign up sheet on their sight that will alert you to the launch should you want to sign up for early info at Sephora.com

As you can see in the photo above there’s a little hint perhaps of an eyeshadow palette….LOOKS very interesting don’t you agree?

Sephora + Pantone Color of the Year Emerald Spring 2013

I hope to finally have photos of the collection for you shortly as well as a few products for a review, hopefully, a little early before they launch so you can get a feel for what to expect.

• 1/8/13 14:49 JoElla:

I can’t wait to see what they have in store for us! But please to everything that is holy, lets not go back into the ‘no eyebrow’ look!

Hope you are feeling better hon, this has been a horrid cold and flu season.

• 1/11/13 11:50 the Muse:

it really has :( thanks Jo! feeling MUCH better!

• 1/8/13 15:12 Kimmwc03:

Yes, that palette looks gorg. Can’t wait for your photos and reviews. I’m def embracing this color, emerald, more than last year’s color.

• 1/8/13 15:42 Lulle:

This palette looks so gorgeous I’m drooling! I’m totally into the emerald vibe, this is such a rich sultry color.

• 1/8/13 16:57 00trayn:

I really need the emerald color from that palette in my collection! I have an eyeliner from Avon that’s a very similar color, but I have to check my collection for a shadow. Most of the greens I have are darker than that shade, or more olive/forest in color.

• 1/8/13 17:08 Tennyoceres:

I had to pick up my jaw from the floor. The peacock feather eyeshadow palette of my dreams! It’s coming true! I can’t wait to get my hands on them.

• 1/8/13 20:30 Phyrra:

Gorgeous look!

• 1/9/13 10:18 JoElla:

Phyrra, I can totally see you in these colors! I love the combo’s you come up with, and you have actually helped nudge me into a more colorful eye.

• 1/14/13 20:02 Deborah:

I have blue green eyes, so I am wondering if this palette might be too overwhelming for my eye color. I like the way it pops the brown eye. Looking at the accompanying Pantone blush palette, I think those colors are very workable.

• 3/17/13 13:31 Patricia Gomola:

Those colors look beautiful! I have been looking for a green to replace the original Bare Escentuals Oz, which is a gorgeous Emerald Green. They reformulated and released a new Oz, but the color was nothing like the original. These colors look really close!