Soap & Glory Sexy Mother Pucker Gloss Stick Super-Moisturizing Lip Gloss Crayon

Soap Glory Sexy Mother Pucker Gloss Stick Super Moisturising Lip Gloss Crayon

I’m hopeful we’ll see the new Soap and Glory Sexy Mother Pucker Gloss Stick Super-Moisturising Lip Gloss Crayon launch at Sephora soon! This chubby glossy lip pencil launched recently in the UK so I’m hoping we’ll see a Spring or Summer release.

Although we still have yet to see the Soap and Glory makeup collection here in the US le sigh so let’s hope these lip pencils don’t also fall beside the road.

Available in three shades this have a super light yet hydrating formula that leaves a pretty sweet of creamy moisture rich color behind.

They have the typical crazy ingredients that Soap & Glory loves “adding” to their products like a Gloss Fix Finish and Ulitmelt….mmm k??

Shades:

• Nudist
  • Plum Jam
  • Fuchsia Ristic

I want to try ‘em…! Yeah, I’m kinda sorta obsessed with glossy lip pencils lately…it’s a disease.

P.S. Thank you to @somyeahh for sending me this incredible link! Yeah totally made my day dude!

• 1/15/13 11:16 Dawn:

I have Plum Jam and Fuchsia Ristic, and I think I can safely say you’ll love them! Soap & Glory’s eyeshadows are great, too, with excellent pigmentation

• 1/15/13 11:26 the Muse:

YAYYYYAY happy to hear that!

• 1/15/13 11:17 Tohnia:

Nooo! I was JUST in the UK visiting my brother! Why couldn’t they come out then? T_T Hopefully they launch in Canada soon…one of our drugstore chains sells Soap & Glory and Bourjois. I hope they carry my new foundation obsession from Bourjois soon, its the new 123 foundation, and I love it!!

• 1/15/13 21:09 Sophie:

I think I saw this in Sephora yesterday. I was pretty surprised to see that the Soap and Glory section had expanded and the ‘sexy mother pucker’ name caught my eye.

• 1/16/13 9:19 the Muse:

no kidding? ha that’s awesome news!

• 1/15/13 21:43 Aisha:

I bought all 3 of these while in the UK over the winter break. I liked the idea of crayon gloss/lipsticks but I didn’t like any of the formulas I had tried. Clinique’s were overrated in my opinion (they didn’t feel moisturizing and I didn’t feel like the texture was substantial enough), Revlon didn’t feel right either and the Tarte lipsurgence ones were drying.

The S&G ones are perfect for me – they actually feel moisturizing, they are reasonably shiny, and the tint of color is great. The fuchsia one is quite electric but shows up as a bright pop of pink on lips. The nude is my favorite, and the plum is surprisingly wearable for someone like me who doesn’t like a ton of lip color.

They smell like vanilla but it isn’t overpowering – it’s just overall pleasant.

Love! In fact I liked them so much initially that I contemplated getting extras lol. I decided to hold off – if I do use one up, my brother lives in London so I can bug him to get me more. Though given he doesn’t approve of my makeup habit he might not :P

Soap and Glory is way more reasonably priced in the UK. I got all 3 shades on a 3 for 2 deal at Boots, and they are 8 pounds each. So 3 for 16 pounds, which is about $25 CDN so $8ish each. Not bad given Revlon Balm Stains are $11 here!

• 1/16/13 9:18 the Muse:

aisha thanks for the detailed review! I’m hearing a ton of raves about them ;D

• 1/16/13 4:34 Sarah:

I have plum jam and nudist and they are brilliant, I always have one with me. I live in the uk and I think the soap and glory make up range is amazing!! you have to try it :)
    If you want to get hold of some of the items I can send them to you?

• 1/16/13 9:16 the Muse:

aw thank you sarah that’s VERY kind of you! I actually asked my best friend to grab me some (she lives in London) if she fails I may just take you up on the offer ;-D thank YOU!

• 1/16/13 12:33 Fröken Frodig:

I think that particular disease is spreading, I have it too!

• 1/16/13 12:34 the Muse: