Steal This: Jack Black Lip Service Set

Jack Black Lip Service Set
I gotta admit I’ve never really got on board with Jack Black Lip Balm but if you’re fond fan you’ll love the Lip Service Set from Jack Black as it includes a variety of flavors for a low, low price!

Take a look!

I know Christine LOVES these and they have quite a cult following so you’ll love this Lip Service Set that includes seven full size Jack Black Lip Balms for $42.

Includes:

• Natural Mint & Shea Butter
  • Lemon & Chamomile
  • Black Tea & Blackberry
  • Grapefruit & Ginger
  • Vanilla & Lavender
  • Mango & Mandarin
  • Shea Butter & Vitamin E

Enriched with superior lip conditioners and antioxidants, these emollient balms calm will protect and relieve dry, chapped, irritated lips.

Lord knows I’m the queen of dry, chapped lips in the Winter so maybe I should really give Jack Black a second chance….?

What do you think?

If you want the set best snag it now as the price is only available until January 24th at www.getjackblack.com

• 1/21/13 16:59 Tammie:

What a good deal! Too bad I am not a fan of Jack Black lip balm either…it’s just too goopy/thick and makes my lips numb (not in a plumping way, it’s weird) and doesn’t help my lips more than anything else. Right now I am really enjoying the new Nivea balms in the tins~. I hate tins but these are worth it (and I only use them at home anyway, before bed and in the morning after exfoliating).

• 1/21/13 21:14 Ami S.:

@Tammie The same weird numbing thing happens to me! I thought I was the only one. I adore the scent of the Lemon Chamomile one, it is phenomenal, but the others are so-so. Question – when do these expire? It might sound like a great deal, but if you can’t use up 7 lip balms in x amount of time before the SPF 25 is no longer effective… well then… ergh.

• 1/21/13 17:14 Cj:

Wait… 7 lip balms for $42? Lip balms?? That sounds insane to me lol.

• 1/21/13 18:18 Megan:

The shea butter one is the best thing that ever happened to me. I’m serious.

• 1/21/13 19:16 Miranda:

I really wanted to love them but I just don’t :(

• 1/21/13 19:17 Carrie:

Though they’re a bit heavy for day wear for my taste, I love them at night. I do have to say the price isn’t THAT great, only $1/off per tube. I’d rather buy them separate in flavors I like instead of getting a mixed bag like this one.

• 1/21/13 20:11 Xail:

Sadly, Jack Black lip balms didn’t do a thing for my horridly dry lips. The only thing that’s ever worked for me is Medicated Chapstick.

• 1/21/13 22:34 Nat:

Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment is the one for me. Nothing has ever worked like it does; people complain about the price but a single tube lasts me months so it’s worth it. :)

• 1/22/13 8:13 Amanda:

I have the mint one and I love it, but I don’t know if I would say it’s more amazing than any other lip balm I have used. I kind of think lip balm is lip balm. But I might get this because of the flavors haha

• 1/22/13 9:03 Trisha:

I wouldn’t buy it. I tried jack black lip balm because of Christine. I used it but it didn’t do anything. My lips were still chapped and I didn’t really like the feel on the product on my lips. I’d much rather use an eos lipbalm or a Chapstick.

• 1/30/13 1:34 Quinctia:

I might try to find the mango one somewhere at some point, but I’ve tried all the other fruit flavored ones and I’d just stick with Blackberry and Black Tea at this point.

For me, it’s the texture I need in a balm. Last year, I took a trip as I was getting over a cold (when my lips are the chappiest), and I lost my Jack Black at the airport and spent a week with miserable lips. The EOS balm I picked up at the Walmart did not work out very well.