Tarina Tarantino Beauty Returns & Relaunches Online

Tarina Tarantino Beauty

I got an email from Tarina last night and guess what? Good news! Tarina Tarantino Beauty relaunches online at tarinatarantino.com next week (February 7th).

As you know Tarina Tarantino Beauty was originally offered at Sephora but with great joy I bring news of its return today.

Many of the original and beautiful products will be available as well as exciting new products that are in the worls!

Tarina included a small note with her e-mail addressing the new launch, take a look!

Hello from The Sparkle Factory!

I am so excited to share the news that my beauty collections will soon be available right here at tarinatarantino.com! If you are already a fan of Tarina Tarantino Beauty you will be happy to know that the entire collection will be going live next week with more exciting new seasonal collections coming soon. As a former makeup artist I have spent years dreaming of beauty products that I could never find, formulated with the highest quality, integrity and innovation. As a jewelry designer I wanted to create packaging inspired by the colorful and sparkling pieces in my collections. With Tarina Tarantino Beauty I have brought these two worlds together and hope you will be inspired to create unique makeup looks from sweet and pretty to fearlessly fantastical.

Xoxo, Tarina

I’m overjoyed! I look forward to seeing what new products they come out with and am happy to have a place to get my old favs!

How about you?

Are you a fan of Tarina Tarantino Beauty?

Happy to see it’s fresh new start and return?

Do share!

• 1/31/13 13:55 Jaspreet:

Omg I love TT! I stocked up on the lipsticks and eye liners when they were on clearance at sephora! I’m so glad she is relaunching it. I can’t wait to see what new products she will be offering. I hope there will be more shades of the lip stick/lip sheen. I’d also like to see a setting powder from her. Super excited!

• 1/31/13 14:09 Jen_M_sunshine:

I am so glad! I love her stuff but especially her blush and eyeliners. They were such a steal at sephora when they were doing the brand close-out. I wish, for convenience, her brand was still carried there but just pleased can still get them through her site soon!

• 1/31/13 14:42 Lulubelle:

Definitely a fan! Excited to see what the new offerings will be.

• 1/31/13 14:47 Michou:

I have to admit I’m really glad now that I was able to try her stuff during the huge sale at Sephora. Can’t wait to get my hands on some blushes, as I’ve heard the best things about them!

• 1/31/13 15:23 Me:

Definitely a fan of her beauty collection!! I’m excited to see her new pieces. Prettiness and girly girl (with classiness as well), my collection will benefit with more of her stuff.

Yay for Tarina! :)

• 1/31/13 17:54 Nora:

I am super excited about this because I also missed out on a lot of things when she was on Sephora. I like how whimsical and princess-like everything that she makes is! I can’t wait!!

• 1/31/13 20:34 Sara:

Exciting!!! I was so bummed when I discovered this brand and realized it was nearly sold out in Sephora! I got the Emerald Pretty palette for $24, but I missed out on the eyeliners. I’m DYING to buy Spark of Envy. That color is right up my alley.

• 1/31/13 21:11 Jay:

The lipsticks in that promo pic looks so lovely! Looks like I’ll be heading to her new site, lol

• 2/1/13 1:14 blueraccoon:

The products are really nice, but I *love* the packaging of TT products. Really high end and well done, and for a packaging hoor like me, it means I’m really tempted to get more.

• 2/1/13 3:12 Lulu:

LOVE!!! I discovered her brand when it was on clearance at Sephora. The blush I bought was amazinggg, I regret not buying some of the other offerings like her eyeshadow palette. I hope she releases more matte blushes ahh I love the formula.

• 2/1/13 7:42 Joanna:

I am so interested in seeing the new products as well. Can’r wait especially the eyeliners :)

• 2/1/13 14:55 Tennyoceres:

I’m so glad she’s coming back! I tried her eye pencils and liquid eyeliners. Both are amazing quality. Hopefully she’ll expand the color selection, too.

• 2/1/13 22:07 Ami:

the world would be a sad place with her lip sheen

• 2/1/13 22:38 Kathy R.:

I got one of the palettes and an eyeliner when they were on clearance at Sephora and I love them!!! I am so excited that she will have a website for me to buy more goodies!!!!

• 2/1/13 23:24 GK:

This is wonderful! I really enjoyed her line. Never got in on the sale at Sephora, I didnt see it in the store or online.