Too Faced Boudoir Eyes Soft & Sexy Eye Shadow Collection Sneak Peek

Too Faced Boudoir Eyes Soft Sexy Eye Shadow Collection

Too Faced has a brand new shadow palette for Spring 2013. The Boudoir Eyes Soft & Sexy Eye Shadow Collection features a hand-picked selection of shades for sultry bedroom eyes. The palette features five new shades as well as old favs and step by step instructions to create a sexy eye look.

Take a peek!

New Shades:

• Fuzzy Handcuffs
  • Voulez-Vous
  • Garter Belts
  • Sugar Walls
  • French Tickler

Old Favs:

• In the Buff
  • Satin Sheets
  • Birthday Suit
  • Lap Dance

Too Faced Boudoir Eyes Soft Sexy Eye Shadow Palette

Too Faced Boudoir Eyes Soft Sexy Eye Shadow Collection Spring 2013

One of the absolute brilliant things about the palette is Too Faced housed it in a tin. The sturdy cardboard from past shadow collections is great don’t get me wrong but this new style is quite a good deal nicer! Likes!

This delicious little palette is $36 and is available at Sephora, Ulta, and online at toofaced.com

Is it on your Spring 2013 wish list?

• 1/14/13 11:31 LINDARRAGNAR:

ohh I love those colors, I actually don’t like the tin. I bet it would be a pain to open up! ;-(

• 1/14/13 11:55 the Muse:

not at all snaps right open ;-D I kinda dig it!

• 1/14/13 20:59 LINDARRAGNAR:

that sounds lovely!!!!! :) thanks for the head up!

• 1/15/13 9:13 the Muse:

my pleasure dear ;D

• 1/14/13 11:57 K.B.:

I keep moving this back and forth between my Sephora cart and my shopping list, and your pictures make me want to put it back in my cart! Your pictures make the shadows look more purpley (I know I should phrase that differently, but I think “purpley” is a better description). Will you be swatching the shadows or are you just trying to be a bad influence/enabler? ;)

• 1/14/13 12:02 the Muse:

hehe I will be an even worst enabler and review/swatch it soon kb!

• 1/14/13 11:58 telle:

ahhh! sooo excited for this to land in stores at sephora in canada (very impatiently waiting!). i really am digging the idea to the new packaging too! <3

also, muse, thanks for all that you do! i really appreciate it! without you and other bloggers, i would be missing out on so many products, especially since when it comes to canada, cosmetic companies seem to think its okay to toss stale leftovers to us and think that will suffice. so, a huge and heartfelt thanks and forever gratitude! <3

• 1/14/13 12:02 the Muse:

aw thanks telle <3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MUCH love!

• 1/14/13 12:07 cas:

Omg drool! I want this so bad. Thank you so much for posting, as of now I have something to look forward to!

• 1/14/13 12:12 the Muse:

my pleasure cas :)

• 1/14/13 12:56 amy:

I depotted all my other palettes, and I was planning to skip this one (I *hated* the cardboard packaging), but since this is a metal tin…

• 1/14/13 12:58 the Muse:

I love the metal tin ;-D quite sturdy, easy for travel!

• 1/14/13 13:25 Littlecreek:

I’m there with Amy, I took apart all of those cardboard bricks and housed the shadows in a more travel friendly option. These colors look great. Now I need to sit and compare to the NYX palettes I’ve been eyeing and see if there are enough new/ different shades to warrant purchase.

• 1/14/13 13:48 Susan:

Wow, love the looks of this palette. And I kinda dig the tin that it comes in too! The names of the shadows are sexy sounding just like “Nars” Makes me think of Agent Provocateur. I might have to look for this little jewel when its launched. Thanks for the post.

• 1/14/13 13:49 the Muse:

my pleasure susan ;-D

• 1/14/13 15:58 Cindy Ramirez:

I was giggling reading the names of the different eyeshadows. Heheh I’m such a little kid ;]

• 1/14/13 15:58 Leslie:

I want that so, so bad. I like Too Faced shadows.

• 1/14/13 16:19 BLee:

Love, colors are so pretty in this pallet. :)

• 1/14/13 18:13 Tammie:

The tin might be the thing that finally gets me to indulge in a Too Faced palette. Just didn’t have the space for the paper ones and paper makes me nervous, especially for pricey palettes.

• 1/14/13 19:42 Daisy:

This doesn’t thrill me. I’m hoping they come out with another summer eye palette like the one from last year. (Fingers crossed) :-)

• 1/15/13 0:20 Heather:

I love too faced, but In the Buff, Satin Sheets, Lap Dance, and Birthday Suit are all in the Naked Eye palette. The only thing making me want this so badly is the fact that I loved Satin Sheets so much I used it all up already!

• 1/16/13 0:33 Tigress:

This looks amazing.

• 1/20/13 0:53 Michelle:

Saw this in Ulta today and if I wasn’t already at my spending limit for the trip I totally would have picked this up. However, this little darling will be mine soon. I love the French Tickler shade. It swatched so divinely.

• 1/27/13 12:58 Jeanine:

I heard this palette is smaller than the traditional TF palettes. Is that because of less packaging with the tin, or less product? The $$ is the same.

• 2/14/13 0:44 lily:

I want ALL of the Too Faced 9 pan shadow palettes. I wish that all of them were in a sturdy tin like this one, and I like that even though its in a tin, its smaller/slimmer than the cardboard ones (the slimmer cardboard packaging). I hate bulky packaging, even if they contain really nice colors I very rarely reach for them. I used to have tons (more for your money I guess) but I gave them all away and just kept 2, and even these 2 I rarely use.

• 2/17/13 19:04 sb:

I bought this palette even though the last thing I need is another palette. I’m so glad I did. This thing is gorgeous. I love these shades. This is what I’ve wanted so many other palettes to be. It’s versatile too – sexy or professional, ladylike or sultry. It’s really a good one.

• 5/27/13 2:35 Mary Ann:

Hi.. love this palette too bad it’s not available here in the Phils. :(