Trish McEvoy Beauty Booster Cream SPF 30 A BB Cream?

Trish McEvoy Beauty Booster Cream

Beauty Booster Cream? Possibly the next generation BB Cream? Trish McEvoy, whom I trust with my life, has introduced a new Beauty Booster Cream SPF 30 for Spring.

I’ve always been a very fond fan of Trish McEvoy makeup, dare I say, outside of Bobbi Brown and Laura Mercier, Trish tops my fav list for mature makeup perfection.

I’d be interested to check out her new Beauty Booster Cream.

This multifunctional cream is the perfect moisturizer, primer and sunscreen to restore skin’s radiance and give longevity to your foundation while protecting skin from the sun’s damaging rays with UVA/UVB broad spectrum protection. It minimizes fine lines and diminishing the signs of fatigue.

Before applying your makeup apply a small amount to skin and wait for it to absorb. Or you can use it as a mask, leave it on 15 minutes, and wipe off with a warm washcloth.

The kicker?

$90 for a 1.8 oz size. Ouch! It’s been in and out of my cart since seeing it on Nordstrom.com

Hopefully it stays out, I’m not up for spending near $100 on another skincare product!

Eep!

What are you high end skincare/base lemmings?

• 1/29/13 11:12 isabella:

I just went to a Trish master class, they were demo-ing this. I didn’t think it was worth the price but others in the class wanted. Perhaps if you are a Trish devotee?

• 1/29/13 11:20 the Muse:

what was it like Isabella? curious minds, tint? pigmented?

• 1/29/13 11:34 Sara:

My question concerns different brand but I put it here since I didn’t get response in the other post. Hope you don;’t mind :)

Are you going to write about Diorskin Nude Rose Powder(Luminous Rose Loose Powder) from the latest Dior Collection?

• 1/29/13 11:44 the Muse:

hi sara, sorry I don’t have that one :( I have a few other items I’ll be reviewing from the Dior Spring Collection shortly though :)

• 1/29/13 18:18 Sara:

No problem :)I’m looking forward to the other products reviews then :)

• 1/29/13 18:19 Nantajit:

Beauty booster???!!! This sounds promising and would love to try but &90 is such a kicker!!!

• 1/30/13 7:44 isabella:

I think it was slightly tinted, felt nice on the hand. I just didn’t get the price tag at all. My sister in law uses TM skin care and wanted this.

However, I prefer to use a separate sunscreen then foundation so I dont think this is a product for me.

• 1/30/13 18:43 the Muse:

interesting I can’t justify the cost either tbh even though I love TM’s products!

• 2/1/13 11:44 Sev:

Whoa. That price is really pushing it. Missha sells something that I *think* they call a BB Booster. I use it as a primer before my Missha bb creme. Much cheaper and works well, plus the tube it comes in has what I’d estimate to be a year’s worth of product.

• 3/15/13 0:06 Christine:

One of the Trish Aritsts at Bloomies/NYC tried this on me today, and it held well throughout the day, and covers naturally and thoroughly. However, the price killed it for me, and couldn’t justify spending that much after just having purchased a Dior product for 38. I actually curious to see how it compares to Clinique’s CC line, which appears to boast the same qualities. It’s a mere 35 dollars in comparison, which is much more on target for me. Anyone tried it?