The Urban Decay Ammo Palette gets a revamp for Spring 2013 with ten of Urban Decay’s best selling shades as well as an Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion.
Take a look!
The new palette features Urban Decay’s new eyeshadow formula with the Pigment Infusion System that gives the colors rich color pay off. If you tried the new formula they really are something to rave. They’re more vivid, bolder, and velvety than the older formula.
Shades included in the new Ammo Palette are:
- Smog (deep coppery bronze shimmer)
- Mildew (mossy green shimmer with gold shift)
- Oil Slick (matte black with micro glitter)
- Maui Wowie (metallic golden beige shimmer with silver glitter)
- Shattered (turquoise with gold shift)
- Polyester Bride (white snow shimmer with silver micro glitter)
- Sin (champagne shimmer)
The palette is $34 and will launch shortly from launches arrives this January 2013 at Sephora, ULTA, select Macy’s stores and online at sephora.com, ultra.com, macys.com, beauty.com, and urbandecay.com.