Urban Decay Naked Flushed Palette for Spring 2013

Urban Decay Naked Flushed

Urban Decay Naked Flushed Palette is a new bronzer, highlighter, and blush for Spring 2013. Outside of After Glow Cheek Tint Urban Decay hasn’t really released a blush in a while so I find this palette terribly exciting, even if I’m not a fond fan of bronzers.

Take a look!

Urban Decay Naked Flushed ($30) packs three products into a single palette for on the go bronzing, highlighting, and blushing.

You can use these together to create a beautifully sunkissed glow or use them individually. The formula promises a silky, easy to blend texture with excellent pigmentation that’s free of parabens, fragrances, alcohol, and mineral oil.

Urban Decay Naked Flushed Palette

I wish there was a little more blush versus bronzer. Ya never know, might fall in love with that blush shade and not have enough of it!

I’ll be reviewing and swatching this for you shortly.

Urban Decay Flushed Palette launches arrives this January 2013 at Sephora, ULTA, select Macy’s stores and online at sephora.com, ultra.com, macys.com, beauty.com, and urbandecay.com.

• 1/2/13 12:05 Hillarie:

I also wish there was more blush versus bronzer… I personally don’t like how bronzer looks on my skin. Meh, I’ll definitely pass on this one.

• 1/2/13 12:12 the Muse:

yah me too, I always look dull/muddy!

• 1/2/13 12:07 jumana:

This is nice but I am going to nit pick a bit. I prefer the sections to be separated and not one pan. Not liking that part. Pretty otherwise!

• 1/2/13 12:12 the Muse:

understand jumana, totally agreed, def like to be able to have some sort of separator so I’m not running into shades when appying!

• 1/2/13 16:04 Icequeen81:

exactly, If you are a bit clumsy it wont work at all

• 1/2/13 13:03 Cynthia Ramirez:

So far I’ve been very “Meh” on what UD has teased for their spring line. I feel like they’re doing their own versions of trendy beauty products. I’ve got LOTS of Sephora giftcards from Xmas and I was saving them until I saw UD’s spring stuff, but I’m not that interested. I feel like I must be sick, I love UD unhealthy amounts…

• 1/2/13 13:22 the Muse:

i think they will prob do an Oz Palette so that could prove exciting ;-D

• 1/3/13 7:31 TwirlyGirly:

***I’ve got LOTS of Sephora giftcards from Xmas ***

SO jealous!!!! ;)

• 1/2/13 13:27 Icequeen81:

no separated pans? that will miss up the whole thing

• 1/2/13 14:48 amy:

It was intentionally designed this way so you can intentionally mix the colors if you choose. That said, I have a feeling, if all run together, it wouldn’t look too different than NARS Orgasm…

• 1/2/13 15:32 Icequeen81:

In there the problem comes IF YOU choose, I do avoid shimmer on the cheeks, doubt that a shimmery bronzer would work If the bronzer works cause It is something you need to work carefully with

• 1/2/13 14:05 Debster:

I wish there was more highlighter and blush. =\ Or even sell those colours separate would be nice.

• 1/2/13 14:53 amy:

I love that it’s paraben-free, and I anxiously await to read your thoughts on this. I’m wondering how close in color it is to tarte Park Avenue Princess; if it is, I will definitely skip, an I already have several pans of PAP.

• 1/2/13 15:54 Heather:

I was hoping for a texture more like their eyeshadow. Tis not. :(

• 1/2/13 19:03 blueraccoon:

From swatches elsewhere this stuff only works if you’re warm and light, which I am *not*. That bronzer will make me look like an oompa loompa :(

• 1/2/13 19:33 BLee:

Now that looks like it would be just for me. Im a big bronzer gal (countouring daily) and just the amount of blush and hightlighter.

• 1/2/13 21:01 amy:

I agree; now, to see how “orange” the bronzer is IRL. It doesn’t seem all that orange to me, but it could just be my screen. Either way, I can’t wait to swatch it myself!

• 1/11/13 12:36 Simone:

I’m with the two of you!
        If these shades actually work with my skin tone, and have a decent formula, this may very well become a staple for me.

Just trying not to give my hopes up though. You really never know till u swatch.

• 1/3/13 7:43 TwirlyGirly:

It seems to me, with the release of the “Basics” palette and now the “Flushed” palette, UD may be trying to capture a different demographic; perhaps older women who prefer a more “natural” look and who aren’t as interested in experimenting with and wearing the brighter/more shimmery colors that have attracted the typical UD customer (younger women)to their products in the past.

I definitely fall into the “older woman” category, but I’ve always viewed makeup as a fashion accessory as opposed to a enhancement of my “natural beauty.” However, that does make me a bit unusual in my age group….

• 1/3/13 13:24 Cristi:

I wanna see how this works for you. I’m still super dissappointed that this isn’t a blush palette like a four-pan sorta deal (a la Tarina Taratino). Pehaps I could love (like? accept?) it for what it is… I dunno. ; ;

• 1/4/13 13:33 SJG:

I love the blush colours because they remind me of an old Maybelline blush duo I had waaaaaaaay back in the day. However, BOO ON BRONZER. Good grief, all women do not want to look tan 24/7/365.

• 1/14/13 12:27 Elle:

hi! first time EVER posting online. I just really wanted to agree with what Twirlygirl said. I just recently fell in love with make up again and love how UD is gearing at other types of makeup wearers.(sp?).. I love it ALL the bright and the naked so I can devour this palette lol ;S ..alhough this palette will definately not please everyone… yay! love your site Muse.

• 1/14/13 12:28 the Muse:

aw thanks elle so glad you enjoy the site. Happy to hear you’re pleased with UD’s latest launches ;-D I’m sure they’d love to hear that!!!!!!!!!

• 3/12/13 19:42 Jacqueline:

I personally L O V E this pallets! There’s so many different ways to use it! I started out swiping a blush brush all the way across the colors & it gives your cheeks a lovely lovely glow without working too hard & the colors don’t smear together!! The only thing I found a bit bothering was the highlighter started to show the bottom of the container in less then a month!! I’m not sure why, I don’t use it more then the other colors! But it’s deff a steal buy! 30$ for 3 diff things! You can’t really go wrong with that!