Urban Decay Naked Skin Beauty Balm for Spring 2013
Urban Decay Naked Skin Beauty Balm for Spring 2013 is Urban Decay’s new BB Cream. Yup, a BB Cream from Urban Decay! Excited much?
This all in one wonder perfects, protects, treats, primers, and hydrates.
Plus it’s launching very soon!
Urban Decay Naked Skin Beauty Balm ($34) is a BB Cream with benefits according to Urban Decay. Naked Skin promises to deliver measurable anti-aging benefits. This balm diffuses light with high tech pigments to give you natural, naked look skin that keeps getting better wiseh use.
- Perfects: Optical blurring pigments instantly even out skin tone while minimizing pores, fine lines, wrinkles, and redness.
- Protects: SPF 20 protects skin from sun damage with Pepha-Protect to help inhibit DNA damage.
- Treats:Vitasource and dGlyage firm skin, improve elastic and provide measurable anti-aging benefits.
- Primers: Extremely blendable formula that creates a smooth, even finish so makeup goes on beautifully and stays put.
- Hydrates: Moisturizing formula that’s not greasy or oil and improves hydration over time.
According to Urban Decay the lightweight, oil free formula proves to work instantly and over long time use in as little as eight weeks. The universal shade glides on and dries down to a translucent, flawless finish that works on most skin times with light diffusing spheres that make your skin look professionally retouched.
Urban Decay created this to use in conjunction with their Naked Foundation (or your own foundation) for the best results.
I’m terribly curious to start trying it out. It sounds amazing but does seem to defeat some of the true purposes of a BB Cream by having a translucent finish. Without coverage, it isn’t really a BB Cream but more a primer yes?
Could be hope in a bottle though because it sounds heavenly!
Review upcoming soon!
Urban Decay Naked Skin Beauty Balm launches arrives this January 2013 at Sephora, ULTA, select Macy’s stores and online at sephora.com, ultra.com, macys.com, beauty.com, and urbandecay.com.