Urban Decay Oz The Great and Powerful Palettes

Ah the Urban Decay Oz Palettes! Two limited edition palettes, the Glinda Palette and the Theodora Palette, are launching this Spring as a tie in with Oz the Great and Powerful movie release. I know many of you are eager for these two palettes so here are some updated pics and info!

Urban Decay Oz The Great and Powerful Palette 5

Urban Decay Oz Palette

Take a look!

These are available NOW at Urbandecay.com

Both of these gorgeous palettes will be available for purchase very soon!

Each palette is inspired by the the live-action film release of Disney’s Oz The Great and Powerful, in theaters March 8, 2013.

The Glinda Palette and The Theodora Palette will enable fans to recreate makeup looks from the movie step by step.

Urban Decay’s Alice in Wonderland Book of Shadows as such a smashing success it sold out within hours so Urban Decay was very excited to again have the chance to collaborate with Disney on this release. Each will be $49 palette comes in a limited edition tin which you can reuse by popping in your favorite Urban Decay Eyeshadows as the palettes incorporate the Build Your Own Palette format.

The Glinda Palette features a dreamy, celestial design awash in a sheer backdrop of pink, gold and peach, while The Theodora Palette features a moody, colorful skyscape flanked by Rorschach-like patterns

The palettes feature six pans each and eight all new exclusive shadows. Two of the shades are duo-shades that split in half and feature a different color on each side of the pan.

Urban Decay The Glinda Palette ($49)

• Tornado Vibrant deep purple shimmer
  • Aura Iridescent white with blue shift/Iridescent white with red shift
  • Magic Pinkish purple with a golden shimmer
  • Illusion Pale peach satin
  • Oz Gold with gold glitter/Silver with silver glitter
  • South Warm pale gray shimmer with silver micro-glitter
  • Glinda Super Saturated High Gloss Lip Color Light sheer nude
  • Rockstar 24/7 Glide-on Eye Pencil Deep eggplant (Travel-sized)

Urban Decay Oz The Great and Powerful Palette

Urban Decay The Glinda Palette

Urban Decay Oz The Great and Powerful Palette 1

Urban Decay Oz The Great and Powerful Palette 2

Urban Decay The Theodora Palette ($49)

• Broken Pale cream satin
  • Beware Warm brown matte
  • BewitchDark charcoal brown satin
  • West Deep metallic brown shimmer
  • Spell Black satin with green and gold shimmer/Gold metallic with tonal glitter
  • Jealous Pale green pearl/Dark green pearl
  • Theodora Super Saturated High Gloss Lip Color Bright red cream
  • Zero 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil Black (Travel-sized)

Urban Decay Oz The Great and Powerful Palettes

Urban Decay The Theodora Palette

Urban Decay Oz The Great and Powerful Palette 6

Urban Decay Oz The Great and Powerful Palette 7

These are coming soon to Sephora, ULTA and select Macy’s stores and urbandecay.com.

• 1/23/13 13:16 CrisC:

You can get them already at UrbanDecay.com. I am tempted to get the Theodora palette but I reason I don’t use eye shadow that much, I am super happy with my Wet & Wild shadows. I guess I just want this because of all the hype about it, but I don’t really need it. I do want, however, a few lipsticks from the MAC Snake collection because I just love the design on the lipsticks! :D

• 1/23/13 13:38 CrisC:

Nevermind Muse, I broke down and ordered the Theodora palette. I figure if I didn’t like it I would simply returned it… Damn the red lip pencil! xD

• 1/23/13 13:19 auroragyps:

I’m not sure what to think of these. I like the 2 different color combos for the shadows, but I can’t decide if I like them being put in the “Build Your Own” palettes>

• 1/23/13 13:32 Michelle:

Very odd … I’m torn as I love UD, but hate Wizard of Oz. Ugh. When I hear Wizard of Oz, my thoughts are of those flying monkeys and crazy little people of the lollipop guild, its like I’m tripping on LSD or something. Not pleasant.

• 1/23/13 13:34 Jillian:

Omg so pretty. I want both but I think I’ll be ordering the Glinda one first.

• 1/23/13 15:20 JoElla:

I like the Theodora palette the best, but not enough to jump in and buy.

*did I really just say that?!*

• 1/23/13 15:24 the Muse:

*checks your head for fever*

• 1/23/13 15:38 Nikkidee14:

Why oh why do these have to be so expensive!? They’re beautiful, inside and outside and I absolutely love the Wizard of Oz!

Nikki

• 1/23/13 16:13 BLee:

“Off to see the wizard the wonderful wizard of Oz…because, because, because …the wonderul things he does for us…LOL” :D I just had to sing it Muse. Im just thinking humm, n hummm well both are worth getting. They are so cute! Thanks for the updates.

• 1/23/13 16:39 the Muse:

lol blee nice signing ;-D can you do the lollipop song too? ;-D my pleasure!

• 1/23/13 16:52 Michelle:

Oh no, not the Lollipop song … shudders

• 1/23/13 16:53 the Muse:

lol

• 1/24/13 16:39 BLee:

Sure I can, but only if Michelle covers her ears. :D And oh, when the monkies are marching are they singing too? I can humm that a little ( lol more like a chant than words).That’s an odd yet unforgetable move that can stick in you head.

• 1/23/13 18:34 Marina:

I think I will be purchasing Glinda once it arrives on Sephora’s site. Theodora is more my style, but between all my Naked products, I just can’t justify it. Glinda is still gorgeous, and has a few shades I have been dying to add to my collection–like a lavender such as Magic and a peach like Illusion! So excited for this. I love my Urban Decay palettes.

• 1/24/13 9:22 the Muse:

marina def smart ;-D if you have a ton of naked shades the glinda is def the more unique palette to go with ;D

• 1/23/13 21:14 Samantha:

Thanks for showing us these lovely kits! Question: Do you know if these have parabens or other icky stuff? Otherwise, both look lovely on the lovely Mila and Michelle.

• 1/24/13 9:18 the Muse:

no parabens Samantha :)

• 1/26/13 1:45 Michelle:

Any ideas when these will hit sephora & Ulta?

• 1/28/13 10:15 the Muse: