For fair of skin and hair here’s the new Urban Decay Glinda Palette one of two new Oz the Great and Powerful inspired palettes by Urban Decay for Spring 2013. Theodora is my palette of choice but I admit Glinda is just as gorgeous with light shades of gold, lilac, and pale pink.
Take a peek!
Urban Decay The Glinda Palette ($49)
- Tornado Vibrant deep purple shimmer
- Aura Iridescent white with blue shift/Iridescent white with red shift
- Magic Pinkish purple with a golden shimmer
- Illusion Pale peach satin
- Oz Gold with gold glitter/Silver with silver glitter
- South Warm pale gray shimmer with silver micro-glitter
- Glinda Super Saturated High Gloss Lip Color Light sheer nude
- Rockstar 24/7 Glide-on Eye Pencil Deep eggplant (Travel-sized)
Each palette comes with a how to get the look card as well as all the essentials for creating several different eye looks. The nice part about the palettes, as I mentioned in my prior post, is the fact you can swap shadows in and out of the collectible tin. As much as I loved the pop up palettes Urban Decay has created the last few years I find the tins are easier to travel with and customize. Well after the eyeshadow is finished you’ll still have a lovely reusable tin.
I can’t wait to review and swatch both palettes for you! I’m working on it now. So expect a review soon.
Are you a good witch?