Wet n Wild Photo Op Eyeshadow for Spring 2013

Wet n Wild Photo Op Eyeshadow

As you know the Wet n Wild Fergie CenterStage Collection has launched for Spring 2013 and it includes four new Photo Op Eyeshadow Palettes.

These are $4.99 each and look quite lovely.

Here’s a little sneak peek!

These include four eyeshadows and an eyeliner in the center of the quad. I believe they are exclusive to Walgreens but don’t quote me.

I’m very impressed with the overall presentation of the quads as they have a nice feel and look to them. The packaging is a bit slicker than Wet and Wild’s normal offerings and the collection def has a more luxe vibe for budget beauty. I haven’t personally seen the quads myself as these were purchased for me by a friend so I’m unsure what the other color selections look like but the ones I do have are very nice.

Wet n Wild Photo Op Eyeshadow Metropolitan Nights

Wet n Wild Photo Op Eyeshadow Desert Festival

I’m going to test them out hopefully this week and review.

Anyone try them as of yet?

Do share your thoughts!

• 1/7/13 18:28 Winni:

Yeah girl, I have Desert Festival and love it. Looking forward to your review. :)

• 1/7/13 21:16 the Muse:

good stuff win? ;-D quite excited to try it!

• 1/7/13 18:38 Icequeen81:

will be waiting hehe I’m a loyal visitor to your blog

• 1/7/13 21:16 the Muse:

aw thanks icequeen ;D

• 1/7/13 19:53 Phyrra:

I almost bought the purple, but decided I wasn’t sure I’d wear it.

• 1/16/13 13:57 BooBooNinja:

Phyrra! You, not wear a purple?!

• 1/7/13 20:19 Lindz:

I really want to get my hands on some of these. I imagine they can’t be terrible given how nice Wet n Wild’s other palettes are.

• 1/8/13 5:18 Jaz:

I bought the desert one but I was not pleased with mine. Little to no pigmentation ( on my Nw 45 ish skin). There are 2 more palettes in this collection. I may go back to try the purple/ blue one , but I think that one is all matte. I dont really like matte shadows. IDK

• 1/8/13 9:17 the Muse:

oh no….sorry to hear it jaz…hoping to have better success!

• 1/10/13 0:58 bibi:

Saw a youtuber say pigmentation was very poor. She said some colors are hit and miss. I got one of the bronzers in the Fergie line and it was decent.

• 1/10/13 9:27 the Muse:

she’s right bibi! reviewing one of the quads today, it’s awful :-/

• 1/18/13 13:11 TwirlyGirly:

Just picked up the “Maldives Sky” palette (purple, blue, teal, and seafoam). It looks like the purple and blue are matte, and the teal and seafoam are satin finish (haven’t opened it yet – it’s for my daughter). I also snagged the “Duchess Lounge” palette for me – (deep burgundy, charcoal, deep purple, and silver). These look to be shimmer finish, and their MAY be a bit of micro-glitter in them as well. Again, haven’t opened it – yet. I also got two of the Fergie/Centerstage lipsticks – Fuschianista for my daughter, and De-Vinely Chilled for me.

• 1/18/13 13:20 the Muse:

update what you think twirlygirly, I thought they were too dry :(