Bobbi Brown Pink & Red Collection

Bobbi Brown Pink Red Collection

Romance is in the air and the Bobbi Brown Pink & Red Collection celebrates not only Valentine’s Day but fresh Spring looks with pops of red and pink for lips and tips.

Imagine flushed cheeks, bright red lips, and a touch of pink on your nails. Lovely?

Valentine’s Day and romance is in the air at Bobbi Brown HQ!

Bobbi Brown Pink & Red Collection Sheer Color Cheek Tint in Sheer Cherry $26

• Pretty in Pink

Bobbi Brown Pink & Red Collection Creamy Matte Lip Color $24

Bobbi Brown Pink Red Collection Creamy Matte Lip Color

Shades:

• Heart
  • Hot

Available now at Nordstrom.com, BobbiBrown.com, and at your favorite Bobbi Brown counters.

This post makes me want to haul out all my juicy red lipsticks and blushes!

• 2/8/13 7:39 Holly:

Love Bobbi, but not her prices. :( Splurged on a few things before Christmas. Would love to get some of the valentine’s stuff but it’s not in the budget. :(

• 2/8/13 12:04 Denise:

I have the red cheek tint and both of the glosses. The cheek tint is lovely and the glosses are nice as well!

• 2/8/13 18:28 Monica:

I just bought the red nail polish yesterday – amazing! Two coats gives a beautiful and glossy deep red that drys really quickly and has the look of shellac. I’m in love with it!

• 2/9/13 1:49 Liz:

Here we are missing the eyes.

• 2/9/13 3:04 Nisnis Haji Idris:

Always love Bobbi Brown and want to buy their products but it’s a bit pricey here. But I love to try their nail polish and their lip gloss ^^

• 2/9/13 5:59 Judy:

I bought the sheer lip gloss in Cherry!!! My 4th BB gloss and still loving it !! I wish I can haul the whole collection but the asking price in Australia is insane!!! $42 AUD for a gloss!!

• 2/11/13 16:53 the Muse:

ouch judy!

• 2/14/13 10:19 Annie:

I can’t see to find swatches for the lipsticks. Interested in them, but not sure if there’s anything special about their pigmentation.

• 2/17/13 14:08 Sue:

I got both lipsticks & they’re both highly pigmented & very long-lasting (almost like a stain)! HTH =)