Buxom Full Bodied Lipstick Available for Spring 2013

Buxom Full Bodied Lipstick

Love Bare Minerals Buxom Collection? Well brace yourselves, they are launching a new Full Bodied Lipstick ($21)for Spring 2013 available in 10 fabulous shades.

The angels might have sung, a kitten got its wings, something like that when I heard this news. I really love the Buxom Lipglosses so the idea of a lipstick has me in hysterics, possibly running in circles with my hands wagging in the air above my head and my tongue hanging out my mouth (got that visual?).

P.S. My inner teenage boy goes, ( o )Y( o ) whenever I type the word Buxom. Seriously, my maturity level just sunk -50!

Buxom Full Bodied Lipstick promises vivid, full-coverage lip color with a plumping effect and seductive satin finish. It’s smooth, it’s creamy, it’s ultra hydrating according to BE and offers a little tingle and a major plumping effect thanks to encapsulated hyaluronic spheres that help to promote hydration and fullness

Goodies like shea butter, coconut oil, chamomile flower wax, and vitamins C and E help moisturize and protect lips.

Shades:

Buxom Full Bodied Lipstick Runaway

Buxom Full Bodied Lipstick Scoundrel

Buxom Full Bodied Lipstick Exhibitionist

Buxom Full Bodied Lipstick Nudist

Buxom Full Bodied Lipstick Swinger

Buxom Full Bodied Lipstick Two Timer

I know it’ll look god awful on me but Menace looks so terribly appealing!

Come to mama I must own all of you!

These are available now at Sephora.com

Will you be indulging?

• 2/6/13 12:47 Trona:

these look fantastic! I will be indulging if they;re available in the UK

• 2/6/13 15:05 Amber:

I…need them all. I looove their lip sticks and lip glosses.

• 2/6/13 15:28 Jane:

I worked at Lauder eons ago in college. My daily face was base, black liner and Very Red Futurist lipstick, despite the fact that the formula was murder on my lips, because the color was so perfect. It’s been gone probably ten years now, but I think I spot a color contender! Thanks for the heads up; generally I don’t look at Buxom.

And you aren’t juvenile! Yes, Buxom, has other meanings, but practically speaking, it only means large breasts.

• 2/6/13 16:00 the Muse:

lol I know the meaning of buxom :-D def makes me think boobs whenever I type it ;-D hehe!

• 2/6/13 15:32 Kiss & Make-up:

The only shade I like is Rogue.

• 2/6/13 16:29 Teasha:

I love buxom gloss (all of them), my favorite no question. Im either gonna love these or hate them, due to disappointment. Are they similar to the old lipsticks? I wonder if they are the same thing repackaged or if its a totally different product? Either way, Im thinking swinger and menace.

• 2/6/13 16:37 the Muse:

i hav

• 2/6/13 16:52 blueraccoon:

I have this in Two-Timer and I really like it. It’s creamy but it’s not too slippery, and the color is great. I’m considering more. Plus, the packaging is super cute.

• 2/6/13 17:01 katie:

Super excited about these! I am a big fan of the glosses.

• 2/6/13 18:03 diane:

OHHH exhibonist is calling my name!!!

i laughed so hard at the (o)(o) drawing u just did! ahaha

• 2/7/13 11:49 the Muse:

hehehe my inner teenage boy can’t resist!

• 2/7/13 0:02 Lauren:

I got a mini one of the Two-Timer shade in a set with a mini lip gloss when I was at Sephora a couple of days ago. I LOVE it, but then again, I’ve loved pretty much every single lip product that Buxom makes.

• 2/9/13 12:34 kharanya:

OMG. Why do these lovelies make an appearance when I’ve sworn off all buying except for organizational products until I get our home ship shape?! I love Buxom Lip Glosses and some of those colours look deadly. I’m not a huge lipstick wearer anymore because of how drying most formulas on me, but Bare Esscentuals can do no wrong by me with their lip products.