Elegance Spring 2013 Makeup Collection

Elegance Spring 2013

Le sigh I really want to purchase the hew shades of Elegance Fabulous Rouge as well as the Elegance Rouge Velnity for Spring 2013 but they are a little above my budget.

Ouch!

Elegance Fabulous Rouge

There is one new shade of bright pink Elegance Fabulous Rouge that got added to the general catalog for Spring 2013 and three new shades of Rouge Velnity.

Stunning right?

The blusher is 5250 yen which is roughly $56 USD. I already own two shades and I don’t regret the purchase but can’t see myself splurging on the Spring color because I admit I never even touched the others I already own. They are safe and sound in my beauty vault.

Absurd isn’t it?

Plus I must own dozens and dozens of pink just like this but my heart keeps telling me “It’s such a unique shade of pink” Yeah, right…!

The trails of a makeup junkie.

Do you love it?

I wish Elegance would make its way to the US at some point.

Sigh!

Do you have any luxurious lemmings at the moment?

What is it and how much does it cost?

• 2/20/13 20:00 PharmNCharm:

Wow, I think that maybe the prettest blush I’ve ever seen!

• 2/20/13 20:51 Tammie:

I’m confused…Elegance Fabulous Rouge says next to it…is it a lip color or a blush @_@ or is it a hybrid lip/cheek creme product?

• 2/21/13 10:02 the Muse:

blush :)

• 2/21/13 13:00 Tammie:

Oops I think it thought I was inputting HTML since I used the brackets they used in the ad lol. I meant to say that it says “lip color” next to the name, which is why I was confused!

Such a pretty blush though..if it was only like half the price and available in the US I would totally have it lol…

• 2/20/13 20:51 Tammie:

Ps. whatever it is it’s gorgeous

• 2/20/13 21:15 Alanna:

sigh sigh sigh super luxurious makeup! I like to look at pictures/reviews/pretending I’m buying things from the laduree line. I guess I could get ONE thing if I wanted to but mostly I pretend I’m actually a wealthy princess and can get the entire collection. it’s so absurd to have fantasies about fancy powdered rocks and silicones!

• 2/21/13 10:02 the Muse:

someday we’ll be billionaires Alanna ;-D don’t stop believin’!

• 2/20/13 23:25 Aretsuya:

Hiya, Ms. Muse! Out of curiosity, but how do you buy these? I’ve been looking for some beautiful Japanese makeup pieces that that weren’t too cutesy. Not that cutesy is bad, I loves me some hello kitty and kutsushitanyanko but for some reason I can’t pull off the bubblegum pinky schemes that the cuter lines tend to favor.

• 2/21/13 9:59 the Muse:

hi aretsuya one of my best friends leaves in Tokyo, I transfer some funds to her via paypal and asked her to purchase them for me. All online ships that sell Elegance really JACK the prices up…it’s already expensive but shops add $15-$25 more onto that price so wouldn’t recommend purchasing from them :( but if I find a shop I think worth listing that does sell the collection will def link ;D

• 2/21/13 1:50 amy:

The compact is *stunning*, but the blush itself is just too pretty to actually use. I stay away from pieces where the actual product is too pretty to use, LOL. I’d hate to disturb the beautiful flowers…

• 2/21/13 9:56 the Muse:

yeah I have that issue amy haha ;-D I have two of these since the brand launched and never used either one! just can’t ruin them!

• 2/21/13 3:08 Anne:

I want it, I want it bad and i want it now lol :p

• 2/21/13 9:47 the Muse:

;-D me too!

• 2/21/13 7:30 Eli:

Such a beauty.. Wouldn’t dare use it :D

• 2/24/13 8:55 Aude:

It’s so pretty ! But the price is a killer, and i can hardly justify my need for another pink blush, especially one so pretty i would be afraid of damaging with my brush (as ridiculous as it sounds). I guess i’ll stick to my happy booster blush from Physician’s formula, which is cute too (it’s the blush with all those little hearts) but not so pricey.

• 2/24/13 14:42 Emily:

Muse, you are expanding my beauty horizons!!! I probably shouldn’t and i bet I have a blush similar in color, but O-M-G it’s sooooo gorgeous! Those lipstick tubes are gorgeous too (I’m a sucker for nice packaging)……*internal struggle ensues* :)

• 3/1/13 16:17 the Muse:

aw that’s a good thing em! :-D it really is beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I’m a sucker for lovely packaging too!

• 3/27/13 12:23 MYALIBI:

My friend just got the lip/blush palette, it turns out quite glossy.