Katie Holmes for Bobbi Brown Long Wear Even Finish Compact Foundation

Katie Holmes for Bobbi Brown

Katie Holmes’ new ad campaign for Bobbi Brown was reveal today featuring the two Long Wear Finish Compact Foundation. As you know Katie Holmes teamed up with Bobbi Brown Cosmetics this Spring as the first ever celebrity face of the brand. She’s appeared most recently in the Long Wear Cream Eyeshadow Stick ad looking quite gorgeous and sexy.

For her latest campaign Katie takes on Bobbi’s signature look, “the girl next door”.

Take a look!

Introducing Long-Wear Even Finish Compact Foundation which a formula designed to disappear on skin. Perfectly matched skin tone and texture that never makes skin look fake or cakey, just smooth, even coverage and 12 hours of oil-free wear to give your skin its best, natural finish.

Bobbi Brown Long Wear Even Finish Compact Foundation

Available in twenty shades Bobbi Brown Long Wear Even Finish Compact Foundation is $46 and will be available for Spring/Summer 2013 at all Bobbi Brown counters or online at bobbibrown.com

Katie is wearing the shade Natural.

What do you think of this new foundation?

How do you like Katie’s ad? Did she do something completely different with her eyebrows? They look rather brilliant!

Do share!

• 2/19/13 11:37 blueraccoon:

Ooh. Color me interested; I love compact foundations because I find them easier and more convenient than liquids. And I can usually find a color in BB foundations that matches me.

• 2/19/13 12:45 Joyce:

I’ve tried the Bobbi Brown Long Wear foundation in liquid form and it was amazing! It lasted on my oily skin all day, even longer than my Dior Forever foundation. Also, it matches my NC30/35 skintone perfectly, provides buildable, medium-full coverage, leaves a natural finish and never looks cakey. It would have been my holy grail had it NOT broke me out. =( I will be trying the compact version to see how well it reacts with my skin.

• 2/23/13 7:45 the Muse:

sounds great joyce I’m eager to check it out!

• 2/19/13 12:58 Cj:

I wonder how this compares to her older compact foundation, I didn’t really like that one at all, felt very heavy. I gotta say tho BB is quickly becoming my favorite brand *kicks Mac to the curb* lol. I recently got her skin foundation and I’m completely inlove with it :D

• 2/19/13 13:26 amy:

I’ll pass on the foundation (I’m on a foundation “no-buy” for a while), and I didn’t even notice her brows; however, I *need* to know what blush/contour she’s wearing! I’m currently on a contour binge, LOL, and I’m trying to find my ever elusive HG. Katie’s a few shades darker than me, but her overall tones are quite similar.

• 2/20/13 4:36 sw:

well considering it’s a BB shoot, it’s probably the BB bronzer? it’s one of my favs (:

• 2/19/13 15:09 Kiss & Make-up:

Damn, Katie looks good. She actually has a lot of things in common with Bobbi Brown herself, maybe that is why she got picked, lol :-)

• 2/19/13 16:32 Elise:

Her eyebrows DO look good… but why is she recreating the cover of Tina Fey’s Bossypants? Brunette, white button down shirt, that pose? Weird choice.

• 2/19/13 18:18 Angela:

I like Katie Holmes. I think she’s beautiful but I have never purchased a Bobbi Brown product, and seeing Katie as the brand’s celebrity face isn’t going to make me run out and buy her make-up. It’s just too steep for me. Maybe one day I’ll find a reason to spend my money on one of her foundations. I could look out for a QVC tsv but still I think she is a good choice. She should have added a Latina/Hispanic, African-American, and Asian to the celebrity line-up as well.

• 2/19/13 18:25 Miss D:

I agree with you, Muse, Katie’s eyebrows do seem a bit different. It almost looks like they’re filled in more with maybe a lighter color than normal or possibly a colored gel for the eyebrow??? Okay, maybe I’m just looking too hard! :P

• 2/22/13 16:11 the Muse:

exactly and also the shape is a tad different too yes?

• 2/20/13 7:37 Jade:

Wow her brows ARE stunning! That’s the thing about good brows, they just make you look effortlessly beautiful.

• 2/20/13 8:18 the Muse:

too true!

• 2/20/13 19:44 EliCaroline:

She looks great in that ad.