Kawaii Beauty: Tony Moly Cats Wink Clear Pact

Tony Moly Cats Wink Clear Pact

Tony Moly Cats Wink Clear Pact is a sure fire winner for the cat ladies out there. Although I have two cats myself, I have to say, I am not a cat lady. I have friends that are cat people and some of you guys are strange! Only kidding icon smile Kinda, sorta…!

But in all seriousness I can’t resist cute pact powders shaped like cats, seriously, who can!?

Take a look!

Tony Moly Cats Wink Clear Pact is available in two shades selections and is an oil control foundation and setting powder. It has a romantic scent according to the description. They market the powder as having a soft, fluffy feel thus the “cat” marketing.

I just think it’s cute.

Do want!

Seriously, don’t judge because I want it for the cute kitty compact only!

Hehe!

I imagine Imomoko.com will have it available at some point. Also Evil-bayers galore carry it.

Cat ladies go forth and snag yourself one!

• 2/21/13 11:21 Icequeen81:

it is really cute indeed

• 2/21/13 11:56 Ruth:

Imma crazy cat lady and this needs to be mine! Hubs told me I could only have four strays in the house, three cats and a brother!so if i get rid of my brother, i can get another kitty *squee!!* (not really)

• 2/21/13 12:07 the Muse:

lol ;-D I have two..I’m not really a crazy cat lady to be honest. I ADORE them but I don’t really feel I quality for crazy cat lady status ;-D

• 2/21/13 12:50 Ruth:

If they could be properly taken care of, they would be like pokemen, I’d catch ‘em all! I adore the little fuzz faces.

• 2/21/13 12:27 Janet:

Want! Want! Want! Too adorable!

• 2/21/13 13:49 Kiss & Make-up:

Seriously, WAY too adorable, haha :-D

• 2/21/13 15:35 Jennie:

Oooh, I’m so getting this. I bought one of their Cat Chu Wink lipstick because it is so cute!! Plus, this brand is quite affordable. :)

• 2/21/13 16:18 It’s Gamayun:

Ah ha! AH HA! There it is, there it is! As far as I can tell, the cute little paws and forehead stripes are part of the packaging, but the eyes, ears and nose are part of the pact itself.

Total crazy cat lady, by the way. But I was crazy before the cats came along. :)

• 2/22/13 15:33 the Muse:

yes that’s def true ;-D but still the kitten face is cute hehe ;-D LOL you’re adorable ;-D being crazy should be something you own :) be proud!

• 2/23/13 0:23 IDreamOfSeoul:

Long time lurking fangirl, first time commenter here. I bought this a couple weeks ago and I ADORE it. Not only is the packaging the cutest thing EVAR askljakhddlsahkv! BUT the stuff inside it is extremely nice. The powder is very finely milled, smells nice, and doesn’t gather in the oily craters that are my pores. You should get your hands on it and try it, I adore it <3 and KITTEHS 8D who can say no to a cat-shaped compact?

• 2/23/13 9:17 the Muse:

love your handle IdreamofSeoul ;-D thanks for commenting today :-D LOL exactly, honestly, it could be empty and I’d still want it for the kitten! hehehe! Def will be buying :D

• 2/27/13 5:44 Jayne:

Pretty much everything from this brand is adorable. I need to get some more pieces. I’ve found a few reliable shops on eBay who ship Asian brands to the UK, which I’m very thankful for.

• 3/4/13 19:24 River:

Did you tried out any Tony Moly cleansers? If you do , please review 1-2 products . Thanks alooooot ! xoxo

• 3/11/13 22:24 Marlene:

I saw this & had to order it.. Love…

• 4/16/13 12:37 lil’eve:

how did it work for your skin? did it last long? did it cover pores? i got the holika pore secret strawberry thingy (hence y am not a blogger heheh) but it really did not do anything. and i absolutely adore cats!! had mine for about 20years before they passed so i got this on hold in my ebay cart

• 4/16/13 12:42 the Muse:

i haven’t tested it yet eve :) will update when I do!