MAC Mineralize Moisture SPF 15 Foundation for Spring 2013

MAC Mineralize Moisture SPF 15 Foundation Spring 2013

MAC expands its innovative collection of foundations with a gorgeous new formula full of extraordinary benefits. MAC Mineralize Moisture SPF 15 Foundation has a lightweight lush texture feeds skin instantly with mineral-rich nourishing hydration, all day long. The uniquely creamy fluid, ideal for dry skin, blends beautifully, featuring shea butter, emollients and conditioning extracts to keep the face soft and supple. Its combination of powders creates an optical blurring effect that virtually diminishes imperfections and fine lines for a more even tone.

MAC Mineralize Moisture SPF 15 Foundation

Take a look!

MAC Mineralize Moisture Foundation Collection

MAC Mineralize Moisture SPF 15 Foundation Collection ($33)

• NC15
  • NW30
  • NW35
  • NW43
  • NW45
  • NW50

MAC Mineralize Moisture Foundation

MAC Mineralize Moisture Foundation launches March 7, 2013 at all MAC locations and online at www.maccosmetics.com

• 2/27/13 10:40 kimkats:

Wow – it has shea butter in it? that might just rock my world for winter! I will check it out when it comes out! Gotta say – I love the bottle too! I always thought it was strange that mac would spend the $$ for all sorts of fancy schmancy packaging on other things and never do anything for their foundation. Likey!

• 2/27/13 10:41 Kierstyn:

This looks really intriguing! I wonder if this is straight out of the bottle full coverage, or if it’s medium to full? That will be the deciding factor for me to buy it.

• 2/27/13 10:45 the Muse:

good question! I haven’t tried yet…!

• 2/27/13 13:56 Kiss & Make-up:

The bottles look really pretty, but what is inside is definitely not suited for my skin.

• 2/27/13 18:19 blueraccoon:

Mine either – I fear this would make me look like a grease ball.

• 2/27/13 17:41 Britney:

Too bad this doesn’t go light enough for my nearly white skin, haha.

• 3/1/13 11:16 Cj:

Soooo… I just ordered this… Along with the studio sculpt foundation… I know I know what’s wrong with me ordering 2 new foundations when I haven’t even had the chance to try the last ones I got… I HAVE A PROBLEM OKAY STOP YELLING AT ME *cries in the corner*

• 3/1/13 14:50 the Muse:

*pats your back* it’s ok, I’ve been there ;-D

• 3/2/13 8:13 peach:

Am I the only one who noticed the odd shape at the bottom of the photo, just below the woman’s lips?
    Beyond the obvious photoshop, this foundation looks great. I will be first in line to try it

• 3/3/13 20:17 Nancy:

I wonder if this would work with my Combination skin :) hope so,I like that it has a lil pump too.