Milani Eyeshadow Primer for Spring 2013

Milani Eyeshadow Primer

My favorite budget brand, Milani, released a new Eyeshadow Primer for Spring 2013 that I can’t wait to try out. About time guys! I was waiting for you to jump on board the eyeshadow primer world plus hey, the drugstore world is sorta sadly lacking in decent eyeshadow primers.

Take a look!

Milani Eyeshadow Primer ($6.49) is a nude formula that promises to intensify and extends the wear of any shadow for over eight hours.

It’s a typical lightweight, invisible eyeshadow primer it seems. It does look a smidge small in promo images though so hopefully that isn’t the case…kinda resembles a tube of lash glue!

I’m excited to try it out. I imagine if anyone was going to do a great budget shadow primer that Milani would be the folks to do it.

Learn more at www.milanicosmetics.com

Anyone try it?

Do share!

• 2/21/13 13:45 Kiss & Make-up:

I’m in love with my Too Faced Shadow Insure but it would be nice to find a budget-friendly alternative. Looking forward to the review!

• 2/22/13 8:42 JenJ:

If I see I probably will scope it up. My favorite primer is the NARS one but I wish they would put it in a squeezey tube. The LORAC would be second. Would be nice to find an inexpensive alternative.

• 2/22/13 9:22 JenJ:

If I see it I probably will scope it up. My favorite primer is the NARS one but I wish they would put it in a squeezey tube. The LORAC would be second. Would be nice to find an inexpensive alternative.

• 2/22/13 11:23 Simone:

WnW and now Milani!
    About time the DS got with the friggin program. So awesome.

• 2/28/13 16:44 Missy Valentine:

Have you tried e.l.f’s eyelid primer? Does it compare to this??

• 2/28/13 17:35 the Muse:

i haven’t tried milani’s version yet missy so can’t compare the two.