Napoleon Perdis Mosaic Powder for Spring 2013

Napoleon Perdis Mosaic Powder

Positive I have something similiar in my stash already when NP used to be at Sephora but currently lemming Napoleon Perdis Mosaic Powder.

Seriously, I’m not the only one that remembers when Napoleon Perdis was at Sephora right? And when it went on clearance how I went on a little spree and I’m pretty sure some of you did too.

At that time I prob hauled the Mosaic Powder at some point as I remember it came with a puff for application but now the lemmings are back as it’s been newly repackaged and looks like there are new shades available.

Dammit why I am so weak!?

Shades:

• Flushing
  • Blushing
  • Bronzing

Napoleon Perdis Mosaic Powder Bronzing

Napoleon Perdis Mosaic Powder Blushing

Napoleon Perdis Mosaic Powder Flushing

These are a mosaic design with five to six color “bricks” which combine to be used as a blush or bronzer. They provide a glowing finish.

I’m just a sucker for anything with a mosaic print.

Must get into my stash and search out the original one I have. Pretty sure it’s Blushing that I have! Hmmmm! Dontcha just love shopping your own stash?

Available now at Ulta at an ouch worthy price of $45.

What’s your current lemming?

• 2/25/13 10:16 Kiss & Make-up:

Very pretty to look at but I really don’t like it when my colors are all in one pan. I don’t even like duo’s, let alone a mosaic :-)

• 2/25/13 10:22 Cj:

*gets out the flashlights and hard helmets* We will find these powders if its the last thing we do!

Not lemming anything lately, but only because I went through a bit of a buying spree… Bought so many new foundations and powders I seriously don’t even know where to start :( I feel overwhelmed just looking at the stuff lol.

• 2/25/13 10:42 the Muse:

LOL! that’s EXACTLY How I feel lately when I have to get anything in my stash! I feel the same lately. Plus I’m kinda over Spring and really want to get into Summer now :D

• 2/25/13 15:57 Tammie:

Have you tried the new Juicy Papaya Revlon lip butter yet? Amazing spring to summer color I am in LOVE.

• 2/25/13 16:14 the Muse:

haven’t found yet boo :( where’d you locate?

• 2/25/13 16:55 Tammie:

I was lucky I happened to find it at a Target that is usually out of my way…other than that 1 time (and there was only one Juicy Papaya left) I haven’t seen it at all. I hope they are more widespread soon, it’s a great color.

• 2/25/13 16:56 the Muse:

me too. general display or special one?

• 2/25/13 17:31 Tammie:

General display, absolutely no frills lol. I don’t even think they had their own spot on the display yet, just stuffed in there where others used to be. I’m still on the lookout for the watermelon one :x

• 2/26/13 11:57 the Muse:

INTERESTING! :) I searched last night but no luck!

• 2/26/13 16:16 Tammie:

Yeah only 1 out of the 5 or so Targets I looked at had them…really hard to find at the moment!

• 2/26/13 12:27 Trish:

Am I imagining things or is Napolean Perdis also at Target?… Is the Target version just an offshoot of the line?

• 2/26/13 14:19 the Muse:

they sell NP Set at Target Trish, kinda a younger baby sister to Napolean Perdis’ master collection :)