Sally Hansen Colorfast Tint + Moisture Balm

Sally Hansen Colorfast Tint + Moisture Balm

I’m delighted by the new Sally Hansen Colorfast Tint + Moisture Balm today! Available in ten shades these moisturizing chubby balms are right on trend with the current flow of tinted lip balms for Spring.

Take a look!

Sally Hansen Colorfast Tint + Moisture Balm are a nourishing lip balm with a hint of tint and moisturizing shine. The lightweight formula smooths and hydrates lips while providing a touch of natural color!

Shades:

Sally Hansen Colorfast Tint + Moisture Balm Made Me Blush

Sally Hansen Colorfast Tint + Moisture Balm Nude n Natural

Sally Hansen Colorfast Tint + Moisture Balm Pumped Up Plume

Sally Hansen Colorfast Tint + Moisture Balm Reddy for Anything

Sally Hansen Colorfast Tint + Moisture Balm Spirited Spice

Best part?

The ultra awesome $4.99 price tag! Considering many of these new chubby balm pencils are ranging at $7-$8 at drugstores this is a refreshing budget pick!

I wonder if they are any good?

One hopes so!

Spirited Spice looks just the ticket for me. I need to pick it up!

Any shades you like?

Anyone try these yet?

• 2/20/13 14:14 Kiss & Make-up:

Oh wow, they’re cheap! I don’t see a shade that really catches my attention yet, though. I guess I’ll have to see swatches first :-)

• 2/20/13 16:10 517Smith:

I keep looking for these in my CVS but so far all I’ve seen is the (empty) display stand!

• 2/20/13 18:36 Linda Ferreira:

They look really good but when it comes, and if it comes here, the price goes off the roof!

• 2/20/13 21:07 Jules:

Please, please, PLEASE don’t let these have any !@#$%^& shimmer or frost. (I’m still bitter about the Neutrogena ones.)

• 2/20/13 21:09 the Muse:

jules did you try all the neutrogena ones? some have frost but not all ;-D

• 2/27/13 10:05 Eraser:

I just got Spirited Spice – very pretty shade, on the warm side but very wearable. Unlike Neutrogena’s, which I love, these stain – not as much as Revlon’s, which I didn’t like at all, but they definiitely leave color after the balm wears off. They also have a noticeable scent, like marshmallows.

• 2/27/13 10:10 the Muse:

marshmallows?! I want :D

• 2/28/13 20:15 Michelle Luna:

I got the mauve and the plum, these are 5.19 at a local CVS and if you spend 10 on Sally you get 5 ECB. After trying the Neutrogena ones, which I liked as far as formula and taste but not really color (the plum would be perfect without the dumb frost), I wanted to try these because they have no mint in them the way I heard the Revlon ones do. They smell sooo yummy, and feel *great* going on. But once again, they were color fails for me. The mauve actually came out kind of a muddy tan on me, like bad foundation color, and the plum came out a cocoa brown. Bummer. There are 2 other colors I’m interested in trying before I give up on lip pencils and just stick to good ole colorless balms. Good thing CVS has a great cosmetics return policy!

• 3/5/13 4:26 Avalith:

Great, great little review! I’m temped to try these out!

• 4/29/14 18:37 Barbara:

I LOVE the Spirited Spice. It gives a very pretty sheer tint of color and moisturizes quite nicely. Only thing is now I can’t find it anywhere!!! Haven’t tried CVS yet–hope they still have it. This stuff is almost as good as Chubby Sticks from Clinique at about 1/3 the price!
    Some of the other colors looked too bright, but this particular color is really great. I even get compliments from my co-workers when I wear it. Sure hope I can find it again! and hope Sally Hansen will come out with more wearable colors in this product.