Sephora Desert Sunset Eyeshadow and Blush Palette

Sephora Desert Sunset Eyeshadow and Blush Palette

I could do bad things to the Desert Sunset Eyeshadow and Blush Palette if I had it in my possession. Sephora released this fab little palette for Spring 2013 and it should be joining my stash very soon if I have my way about it. Problem, haven’t seen in store yet, do not want to order online, DO want instant gratification.

Road trip to Sephora guys?

I call shot gun and we will be playing my song of choice on the road!

Naa kidding I wouldn’t do that to you!

I would wish a Sephora Desert Sunset Eyeshadow and Blush Palette for each of you though!

This $16 palette features 12 eyeshadows paired up with a pink blush and a glowing bronzer. Hey, I’ll take mine with a chocolate milk shake, fries, and drop the bronzer, sign up for another blush shade ok?

Creams, beiges, shimmering pinks and browns this little guy has it all! For $16, I do want to take a peek! Hey, don’t write it off, Sephora has some damn good shadows lately.

Want it?

Available now at Sephora.com

• 2/7/13 10:44 Vail Valley Girl:

I saw this online and can’t wait to get it. Seriously thinking of breaking down and getting it along with their new Harmony face powder. May even do an online order.
    There goes my New Year’s resolution…again…

• 2/7/13 10:48 the Muse:

lol aw *pats your back* there’s always next year!

• 2/7/13 11:03 00trayn:

I told myself no more makeup too after New Years. And then I went and bought a whole bunch of nail polish, a Bare Minerals Ready 8.0 eyeshadow palette, a Wet N Wild eyeshadow palette, some eyeliner, some concealer… more eyeliners. Ugh. And Tarina Tarantino is back today online! I’m going to that site next, haha.

• 2/7/13 11:04 00trayn:

Drat, it doesn’t go on sale until 3pm EST! Bummer…

• 2/7/13 11:09 the Muse:

don’t forget 20% off tarina! :-D I have a coupon posted!

• 2/7/13 11:12 charlotte:

I have been really impressed by Sephora shadows, I was given one of the pro lesson palettes by my son for Christmas and it is very good quality. Super nice packaging and the shadows are as good quality as any high end I have tried. I also own the Sephora/Pantone precious metals palette and it’s my favorite purchase of last year.

• 2/7/13 15:28 abbey:

i just noticed this palette in a recent email from sephora. i want it so bad! i’ve never used sephora brand eyeshadows though, because i love mac and always stick with their shadows. how are they as far as pigmentation?

• 2/7/13 15:43 the Muse:

abbey they changed the formula a fair bit and so far quite GREAT :)

• 2/7/13 21:42 Nantajit:

Muse, you just convinced me to make a trip to Sephora (well… again) !!! LOL … love your blog! Thanks! :)

• 2/14/13 16:02 the Muse:

aw thanks nantajit ;-D <3!

• 2/7/13 23:28 Lys:

This one seems great! But we don’t get it in Spain ):

• 2/8/13 11:46 Tennyoceres:

AH MEIN GOHT it’s so beautiful! It looks like I have a lot of those colors already. I’m sure someone here will like it.

I really need to hold out for that Sephora-Disney Jasmine collaboration and their Pantone release. Sephora’s eyeshadows are doing amazing lately and I really need to stop getting so many of them. It’s like my childhood Crayola crayon addiction all over again. ALL. Of the colors. And eye shadow brushes.

• 2/14/13 15:52 the Muse:

right? I thought so too! Me too! I NEED Jasmine ;-D

• 2/8/13 18:06 Cindy Ramirez:

Hmmmm… I have a free S&H coupon for Sephora… shall this be my purchase?

• 2/11/13 23:31 ZG:

I LOVE THE PALETTE!!! CANNOT WAIT TO PURCHASE.

• 9/13/13 14:27 Ady:

Its 10 dollars on sale now woo hoooo maybe for an xmas gift what u guys think?

• 9/13/13 17:06 charlotte:

I have both it and the newer “black” version.. they were both worth full price IMO so I would certainly grab it on sale. Don’t wait too long if you want it, clearance goes really fast and this palette is being mentioned all over the net.