Sephora Jasmine Collection Available Now

Sephora Disney Jasmine Collection

Hey Beauty Insiders!

Sephora’s new Jasmine Collection is available now for your purchasing pleasure at Sephora.com

Everyone else, it’ll be available in March in stores and online. Honestly, I imagine we are ALL Beauty Insiders already so no need to worry about not being able to buy it right icon smile

I’m excited! It’s far warmer than Cinderella which makes it more wearable for me. I couldn’t pull off Cinderella’s cooler, crisper blues.

Jasmine’s palette has these two gorgeous coral-orange shadows that I can’t wait to try out.

What do you plan to haul from this collection?

Nothing?

All of it?

Holding out for the next Princess?

Hmm wonder who she’ll be!

• 2/21/13 9:48 Jaz:

I want both palettes and the mirror. I asked my mom to tell the family that I want this collection for my birthday ( which is tomorrow:) ). She pretty much laughed in my face. I cant wait to order

• 2/21/13 9:55 the Muse:

aw Happy B-Day! Jaz! if anyone should have it you should considering your name :D

• 2/23/13 12:38 jaz:

Thanks muse! I wound up ordering it-it came down to me seeing a show in vegas or this. I would rather have new makeup( and possibly a new purse ) :) I ordered the palette and the mirror, and it should make me feel better next week when I have to return to work. :D

• 3/12/13 16:30 the Muse:

yay jaz by now you prob have it ;-D hope you’re enjoying it!

• 2/21/13 9:51 K.B.:

Not buying anything for any princess other than Belle. Belle is the bomb, and she’s been my favorite since I saw Beauty and the Beast in theaters. I hope Sephora doesn’t let me down when it comes to her collection (if there is a Belle collection). I like that they did a Jasmine collection, though.

• 2/21/13 9:55 the Muse:

I’d love to see what they do with Belle! ;-D she’s and tink are my favs!

• 2/21/13 10:15 K.B.:

My heart still speeds up when Belle walks into the library at the Beast’s castle for the first time. I think I drooled a little when I saw it on the movie screen. lol

• 2/21/13 10:17 the Muse:

we need a live action version hehe ;-D do you watch Once Upon a Time? They have a goofy pairing for Belle in the series…

• 2/21/13 13:42 K.B.:

I watched it in the beginning, but then I got away from it. I’ve been thinking about picking it back up again. For some reason, I lose interest in a show if I watch it on a weekly basis. If I can save up a bunch of episodes before watching, I do better. I don’t know if it’s the Hulu/Netflix effect, or if I’ve developed ADD in my old age. lol

• 2/21/13 13:45 the Muse:

I typically record and watch episodes when I can, sometimes hard because I get busy and they are stockpiling on my tivo (thank god for hacked tivo with bigger HD). I don’t think it is you, I lost interest a little, it kinda got boring, too many characters!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 2/21/13 10:01 blueraccoon:

I grabbed the mirror last night; fastest Sephora order I’ve ever placed *g* I’m waiting for reviews before I pick up the palette or the quad, but the mirror *had* to be mine.

• 2/21/13 10:18 the Muse:

lol don’t blame you!

• 2/21/13 10:07 Caroline:

I am seriously dying over this!!! Aladdin is my favorite Disney movie, and the makeup collection is so pretty. Might have to snatch up the shadow palette! Thanks for the post. :)

• 2/21/13 10:12 the Muse:

my pleasure ;-D!

• 2/21/13 10:10 Christine:

Muse! I love the colors in this palette! I want! But, I’m also wondering about the quality. In my experience, Sephora eye shadows are either really great or really bad. Can’t wait to hear your opinion on the eye shadows. If you say they’re good, I’m SO buying them!!

• 2/21/13 10:12 the Muse:

same here christine, I always have a hit or miss experience with sephora so ya never know ;-D hehe! I’ll review soon! thank you, quite flattering to hear you say that <3!

• 2/21/13 13:13 Angie:

Woo hoo, thanks for posting! I just ordered the compact and small eye shadow palette; I also have the Cinderella compact and palette.

• 2/21/13 13:26 the Muse:

my pleasure angie enjoy your lovely goodies!

• 2/21/13 13:14 Angie:

Rumor is that Ariel is the next princess collection, coming this fall to coincide with the movie’s re-release.

• 2/21/13 13:16 Nicole:

I bought the big palette as a Christmas gift for my niece, and the mirror for myself. I wish I had grabbed the Cinderella mirror last time…Oh well, there’s always ebay. :)

• 2/21/13 15:14 Caroline:

I ordered the mirror and the smaller eyeshadow palette. I am so going to collect all of those gorgeous compact mirrors.

• 2/21/13 18:25 meghan:

I would love for the next princess to be Belle but I get a feeling it will be Ariel. She’s still super iconic, but looking at her appearance and the possible color choices she’s also pretty different from Cinderella & Jasmine.

Of course it would be cool if it was Tiana now that I think about it. There’s a lot of potential there too.

• 2/21/13 18:31 Gina:

I really want the storybook palette…$55 :( so much for my no-buy
    so online it says online exclusive, is that because it is currently only for BIs or will it not be at Sephora brick & mortar stores, cause not all the products say online only; only the storybook palette says that

• 2/22/13 10:17 the Muse:

gina from my understanding the collection launches fully in stores in March! Hope this helps :D

• 2/21/13 20:23 Alanna:

I’m waiting for Belle~ Beauty and the Beast has been my fav since I was a little girl. :-) my mum made me a little golden gown when I was 4, just dug it out while cleaning yesterday. adorable!

• 2/22/13 10:12 the Muse: