Summer Moisturizer Find: L’Oreal Paris Ideal Moisture Even Tone Sunscreen Lotion

LOreal Paris Ideal Moisture Even Tone Sunscreen Lotion

I hate to say it, but really, Summer is on the horizon (I love the cold weather!). That being the case the new L’Oreal Paris Ideal Moisture Even Tone Sunscreen Lotion might just be a handy tool to have in your skincare beauty budget (hey, at under seven dollars you can afford it!).

Take a look!

This oil-free lotion contains a slight tint providing skin with an instant natural glow. A skin softening formula is infused with Vitamin E to give skin a hydrating finish with a lightweight feel and an SPF 25 protects skin.

It promises not to clog pores either!

It’s available now at Walmart.com

• 2/7/13 13:22 Tammie:

Oooo sounds nice! I hope it’s less greasy/heavy than the other Loreal one I tried (one of the 48 hour ones) though…

• 2/7/13 14:16 Angela:

I’m actually trying this out right now, and so far it’s pretty good.

• 2/7/13 14:26 Sara:

How does it smell ?

• 2/7/13 14:41 the Muse:

I don’t have it sara so not sure how it smells.

• 2/7/13 15:38 Dana:

Is this something you would buy? It seems like SPF 25 is kind of low for a face sunscreen, and I will be moving to west Texas soon so I need something pretty heavy duty for my face

• 2/7/13 15:42 the Muse:

dana I typically apply spf 50 everyday so I wouldn’t rely on it for the SPF but perhaps as a Summer moisture with my regular SPF on top!

• 2/7/13 16:10 stef:

sounds like origins vitazing?

• 2/7/13 23:04 Teresa:

You had me until SPF 25. If it were higher, it sounds like it would be perfect for summer.

• 2/8/13 10:50 Amiee:

I have this and like it! I have oily skin and it seems to work fine with that, though we’ll see what happens come summer. It gives my face a dewy look but it’s not greasy looking. It blends in well and doesn’t feel oily or greasy or have a strong smell. The tint is VERY sheer so don’t rely on this as a TM but it does give some glow without shimmer. I don’t recall what the smell is but it’s not noticeable enough to be a problem. I bet you would like it Muse! :)

• 2/21/13 18:45 Ashley:

I was at Walmart tonight and noticed all the new products L’oreal has. Took this product out of the box and rubbed some on top of my hand. Love how quickly it absorbed, and wasn’t thick and gross like normal sunscreen. I loved the scent(always important to me).Sometimes the drugstore lotions and creams smell like men’s cologne which doesn’t appeal to me at all.
    Totally affordable. I could see myself purchasing this for the up and coming summer months under makeup or bb cream. It absorbs quickly and evens skintone, almost like a serum of sorts. Impressed by the quality and excited for the affordable price!

• 2/26/13 16:15 Tara Williams:

The SPF rating of 25 is excellent! For those of you whom have been commenting that it isn’t enough for the face, are I’ll informed. Ideally one should wear an SPF of 15 to 30 and. Itching more or less. Anything over a 30 does not offer anymore protection and all it offers your complexion is unnecessary irritation to the skin.