Want It: Tony Moly Panda`s Dream Goodbye Dark Eye Corrector

Tony Moly Pandas Dream Goodbye Dark Eye Corrector

I was browsing the Tony Moly site recently, creating my master lemming list when my little eye spied the new (not that new, believe it launched this past Summer) Panda’s Dream Goodbye Dark Eye Corrector.

I don’t need more eye correctors, concealers, serums, and potions but of course, like Sana’s useless Make Essence Concealer I decided Tony Moly’s Panda’s Dream tidbits should be added to my stash.

At around six dollars each (in Korea) they aren’t too bad a price to splurge and I won’t cry overly much when they don’t work. I’m a skeptic to say the least.

Take a look!

Tony Moly Panda`s Dream Goodbye Dark Eye Corrector is an eye cream that brightens and illuminates eyes. It appears to be a paler pink shade and contains twos kinds of whitening ingredients. Niacin Amide(whitening ingredient) and Haloxyl help to improve dark circles and dull skin tone will creating an immediate brightening effect.

Sana Make Essence Concealer promises similiar things but never did work out for me.

Why am I so addicted to purchasing Asian makeup products with cute little fuzzy bears and animals on the packaging!

If you’re willing to throw your cash around there are a few online shops as well as E-bay that have a similiar to retail price available for it.

What’s the best solution or trick you’ve used to get rid of dark circles?

Personally, no potion has every worked to erase dark circles for me. Concealer, plenty of sleep, and water are the best methods to keeping my eyes looking good.

• 2/20/13 9:43 Icequeen81:

I agree , better sleep and water and a good digesting system ahem yeah it seems that is important too agains dark eyes

• 2/20/13 9:43 Eli:

It’s sooo cute! I could buy it simply for the idea :D

• 2/20/13 10:20 the Muse:

lol yea eli me too!

• 2/20/13 9:44 katie:

No potions have ever worked for me before either. I think in my case it is genetic and the skin is thin on my undereye area. Potions wont help with that. I really should be drinking more water. It is sooo hard for me. I really want to try some asian brands but dont really want to order online. I have two large asian markets and pretty and cute is not too far from me. I need to go through your archives and make a list of your must haves!

• 2/20/13 10:23 the Muse:

drinking more water is an issue for me too katie, I simply don’t like it :-/ I get my daily in with fruits or lots of tea but straight water, can’t do it my daily intake, find it difficult. go go go! ;-D have fun hauling some new goodies!

• 2/20/13 10:29 Louise:

The packaging looks so cute! Makes me want to buy it just for the packaging. It’s always the Korean products that lure you in by their cuteness..

• 2/20/13 10:35 the Muse:

it’s their death trap ;-D

• 2/20/13 10:43 stacy s:

Yeah, the panda is very cute. My eyes look like his some mornings. Allergies are my downfall. I’ll try almost anything.

• 2/20/13 10:47 the Muse:

aw stacy! Mine are mostly lack of sleep…! I go to bed too late and end up with puff and darkness ;-D if I get a full eight hours I look WAY better ;-D

• 2/20/13 11:16 Xail:

That packaging is adorable! However, I’ve resigned myself to the fact that my dark circles are never going away, since they’re hereditary. (Even when I was a toddler, I had them, and for my senior portrait in high school, the portrait company wasn’t able to get rid of them with digital retouching!) They’re a little bit worse now that I have ocular allergies, but at least my glasses cover them up!

• 2/22/13 15:46 the Muse:

aw xail don’t worry we are all there thank god for concealer ;D!

• 2/20/13 12:03 Cj:

My dark circles have been terrible lately. I blame reading up old Muse posts till 3am… Thankfully I can fake a healthy 8 hours sleep with concealer lol!

• 2/22/13 15:45 the Muse:

LOL don’t blame me there ;-D not my fault ;-D I wish I can fake eight hours, it gets harder and harder to do lately ;D

• 2/20/13 12:39 ~JGM:

Aggghhh!! So cute. I want it! I’ve been looking into concealers recently too.

• 2/20/13 12:42 Sophie:

I would get it just for how cute it is! I’m a sucker for packaging :p

• 2/20/13 14:08 Kiss & Make-up:

I don’t think I even care about how it performs! It just looks so damn cute :-D I want it.

• 2/20/13 20:26 It’s Gamayun:

Me, I’m lemming their Cat Chu line (mascara, gloss, lipstick and powder). If they’re going to start doing a panda line now I’m in trouble.

• 2/21/13 10:03 the Muse:

me too was just gonna blog the cat powder today!

• 2/20/13 21:18 Audrey C.:

This is perfect! My blog name comes from the fact that my mom says I’m a panda because of my dark circles, haha

• 2/21/13 10:01 the Muse:

awww! you’re a cute panda! :)

• 2/20/13 21:30 Let:

I don’t wear concealer but that packaging sure is cute

• 2/22/13 18:09 Guia:

I should really stay away from the internet because I always find new products that I want to buy and try! Lol. This is one of them!

• 2/24/13 11:38 Marie:

I was going to buy this in my local korean cosmetics store XD
    But I’m waiting for someone to review it first ;-;

• 7/5/13 18:19 Melody:

Hi! I’m searching for a moisturizing eye cream..
    Is this product worth the try?

• 7/8/13 9:18 the Muse:

this isn’t an eye cream melody.

• 7/8/13 12:05 Melody:

How come?
        You even wrote that it was an eye cream O:

• 7/8/13 12:29 the Muse:

it’s a corrector melody not an eye cream. this corrects dark circles it isn’t meant to be used as an eye cream in the sense you’re thinking. Hope this helps.

• 7/21/13 9:27 Celene:

Anywhere in singapore selling this at a very cheap price?

• 8/7/13 16:41 Núria:

I bought it! I’m using after shower before sleep. Oh My good, is this a makeup product?

• 8/7/13 16:43 Núria:

ps – I’m from brasil and I love your page!

• 8/7/13 16:44 the Muse:

olá Nuria! It’s actually meant to diffuse the appearance of dark circles :) so best used alone or under concealer but not really effective at night hehe ;-D and thanks so glad you love Musings of a Muse <3!

• 10/18/13 21:43 Arya:

it’s not a good product :(