Want to Try: Essence Match 2 Cover! Cream Concealer

Essence Match 2 Cover Cream Concealer

Although in my experience Essence Concealers are way light I still want to try out their new Match 2 Cover! Cream Concealer launching for Spring 2013.

Problem?

Yeah, it’s available in a single shade!?

Essence Match 2 Cover! Cream Concealer is a customizable duo of two creamy shades of matte concealer that promises full coverage to take on dark circles and imperfections under eyes. The single kit contains a light and medium beige that can be mixed together or used individually.

But count me skeptical about even two shades….but for $3.49 it’s welcome to prove me wrong. Beauty on a budget never looked so good! Please work for me!

Ripper Street and Concealer

P.S. Did I tell you about my obsession with Captain Jackson? I should rehash the topic. Nom, nom, nom! Someone lace me into a corset and get me to the East End stat. I need into this man’s death room! Who am I kidding all three of these lads aren’t half bad! Even Drake is the hotness!

P.S.S. Naming the picture “Ripper Street” and “Concealer” displays my mad SEO skillage! Haha!

Hope your week is going well!

• 2/5/13 15:53 Kiss & Make-up:

Looks very very light. But indeed, for so little money it is worth a try!

• 2/5/13 18:29 jenn:

hm..i’m pretty skeptical too but i’ve been growing out of love with my MUFE full cover concealer. might have to just give this a go when i ever comes to Canada.

• 2/5/13 22:21 Nat:

Awww, it’s Matthew Macfadyen! Have you seen him in “Little Dorrit”? SO cute! Funny though, when I saw him in “The Way We Live Now” he was grotesque – I guess he did a good job playing the character, lol!

• 2/6/13 9:14 the Muse:

I have! :-D he’s darling! loved him on mi-5 as well! I’ve actually never sat down to the way we live now, I have the dvd set and just never made time to watch it ;-D should get on that!

• 2/6/13 12:31 Nat:

OMG you must! And Shirley Henderson (with her tiny little voice) is adorbs and funny in it! :D

• 2/6/13 13:00 the Muse:

I was always worried it would be sad and emo that’s why I never watched it ;-D

• 2/6/13 13:06 Nat:

Mmm, yes there is definitely some sad stuff – but there are some happy endings in it, and for me ones that counted most (as far as the characters go). And it’s quite juicy and entertaining as well! :D

• 2/6/13 13:11 the Muse:

does marie get her happily ever after? if so :-D I’ll watch!

• 2/6/13 13:15 Nat:

Hmmm, not the one she would have wanted – but considering what happens to her, she still makes out pretty good and shows some interesting character development. :)

• 2/6/13 13:30 the Muse:

hmmmm ;-D I might watch!

• 2/6/13 11:48 Nisnis Haji Idris:

Always love Essence products evethough they are cheap but still reliable! hehe I should get one soon :)

• 2/9/13 6:57 Amy:

I’m NC20 in MAC and the darkest of the two is a match with my skintone! The lighter one is too light but I use it under my eyes.

• 2/11/13 16:54 the Muse:

ahhhh they run very light than Amy!

• 8/29/13 1:00 sparklyblind:

Oooohh!! this looks great for me! I can never find anything light enough, it’s so annoying! Ever since I was, say 12 yrs old, now it’s literally 20 yrs later (man I feel old!!!)and countless wasted $$$ I was only recently finally able to work w NARS in their newer twist-up “improved” stick concealers (“Improved,” yes, that they added new shades including my shade, but of course is now less product and of course, more expensive, noy like NARS is ever truly budget friendly but it really DOES work the best and stays w my skin type.) Before I used Vanilla which was their lightest and #1 but although it was “light/fair” it just had too much of a “peachy” sort of tone to it, now they added a new #1- Chantilly (this actually happened at least a yr ago, so not so “new/now,” BUT…) the Vanilla is now #2, last I checked/purchased so I keep the old Vanilla I still hv left to blend as needed yr round depending on if I need that “peachyness” to my skin and use Chantilly as the lone concealer color around eyes which is just perfect. I still find Chantilly is preferred and I use more of it but hey, 2 to blend is AWESOME and last I saw Chantilly was not available in NARS 2 color compacts. THIS is DEF cheaper than NARS so if the quality is great, wear time and it plays nice w my grease-face skin, even at this age, I’ll certainly try it!