Avon Totally Kissable Lip Gloss for Spring 2013

Avon Totally Kissable Lip Gloss

Avon has extended its new Totally Kissable Lipstick Collection to include a new Totally Kissable Lip Gloss in fifteen shades.

Slow down guys I didn’t even try the new lipstick yet and you’re throwing me a gloss now too?

If you’re a fond fan of Japanese makeup you might find the new Avon Totally Kissable Lipgloss resembles the Essence Glamorous Rouge by Maquillage. As for the quality being the same? Count me doubtful.

Totally Kissable gloss is supposedly made up of a blend of natural oils and infusion fruit enzymes to give lips a noticeable smoother, softer feel.

They retail for $7.99 each but are currently on sale for $2.99 bucks at shop.avon.com

I might give a few shades a whirl but I find my experience with Avon lipglosses is a hit or miss situation. I have had better success with their awesome lipsticks versus their glosses.

Thoughts?

Do share!

P.S. Happy Monday! Back to the grind today.

• 3/25/13 10:07 Kimmwc03:

Aww man…now I gotta try these! The lipstick is great.

• 3/25/13 14:57 Swarnali:

Not sure if they are launched in India yet… This particular colour looks so very tempting! This looks like the perfect blend of pink and red. :)

• 3/25/13 15:47 Aditi:

I love the Totally Kissable lipsticks and thus by default I must try this. So sayeth the lipgloss lords.

• 3/25/13 18:51 Stacey:

I LOVE these! They are soft and NOT sticky at all which is a dream!! Colors are AWESOME as well!! Def worth giving a try!!

• 3/27/13 5:24 Marzi:

I’m desperately waiting for some swatches. Will be checking your blog for those! :)

• 3/27/13 9:03 the Muse:

upcoming soon :)

• 4/8/13 4:02 Marzi:

Awesome! ;) I’m looking for shades: Show Off Pink, Mauve Kiss, Kiss of a Rose and Top Notch Wine. Can’t find them anywhere! Hopefully, you’ll swatch at least one or two :P