Bath & Body Works Beautiful Day Fragrance

Bath and Body Works Beautiful Day

It’s a beautiful day with Bath and Body Works new fragrance! Bath & Body Works Beautiful Day has popped up just in time for Spring with notes of sun-kissed apple, wild daises, and fresh pink peonies!

Hey, good news, sounds like it COULD be a little different because let’s be real with ourselves, lately, BBW scents have been mighty similar and they all smell identical with minor differences. But apple hmmm we haven’t had that in a blend yet have?

• Top Notes: Sun-kissed Apple, Dewy Pear, Sparkling Cassis
  • Mid Notes: Wild Daisies, Lily of the Valley, Fresh Pink Peony
  • Dry Notes: White Peach, Blonde Woods, Creamy

I wanted to stop by a Bath & Body Works and sniff it tonight but sadly, I had my eyes dilated this afternoon and they are still partially trippy so I’m just having dinner with friends at the moment and hanging out until I start seeing less than blur again.

I’ll let you know what I think soon!

Or you let me know because I’m betting you guys smelled it already!

P.S. Happy Hump Day! We’re over the hurdle and the weekend is looming and it could possibly be a nice one citizens of Gotham. Finally Spring might just be around the corner. Any cool plans for the weekend/Easter if you celebrate?

• 3/27/13 20:36 Kimmwc03:

I love this one. It’s perfect for spring.

• 3/27/13 20:43 MandyB:

Me and my friend are going to order curry and watch 80s flicks! Have a good weekend Muse!

• 3/28/13 9:58 the Muse:

can I come over?! I’m so on 80′s flick and I can def go for a curry!

• 3/27/13 20:44 Tawni:

I smelled it today and I was disappointed :( it’s just like most of their other scents. They all seem to smell the same lately!

• 3/27/13 21:58 reena:

love the colors and the packaging! didnt “sniff” it yet :) but will check it out!

• 3/27/13 23:38 melissa konowitz:

Happy hump day makes me giggle like a 5th grader every time I hear it. I hope you had a great Wednesday and I shall be scoping this for a sniff too. I noticed everything smells very similar there lately too. I guess if it sells, right? I mostly like japanese cherry blossom and various vanilla something or others from there.

• 3/28/13 10:12 the Muse:

it’s your inner teenage boy, mine loves words like hump, fart, etc…;-D It was ok, I had my eyes dilated so I felt like a dropped a tab for the better part of the day into the night, trippy vision lol! ;-D yeah…i dunno nothing unique lately at BBW :(

• 3/28/13 1:08 Dory:

Smelt this in store today, very sweet, smells nothing like the notes listed, to me it smells like candy guava.

• 3/28/13 7:23 Faith:

It is a little bit different from the other bb&w scents, but for some reason it smells like haircare products to me. Lol. Yeah… Didnt buy it.

• 3/28/13 9:35 the Muse:

aw no…don’t wanna smell like hair care lol

• 3/28/13 15:38 JoElla:

I was able to score a free .24 oz EDT for this launch and I really like it.

This really reminds me of DKNY Be Delicious. Not a dead on dupe, but kissing cousins. I found it to be an easy scent to wear and one that wouldn’t be too cloying during the hot muggy Texas summer.

I have only used the EDT and not the body products, so I can’t compare.

I know there is a free travel size coupon floating around, might be worthy to try it in the body spray.

• 3/28/13 15:55 Iris:

I haven’t sniffed this yet. If I like it, I think I may be getting it in body lotion form.

• 3/28/13 16:42 JoElla:

AAAAAAarg! I thought I posted on this.

I was able to score a .24 oz size of the EDT for free and really like this scent. I haven’t been thrilled by a scent from them in a while (besides past favorites) and this one really caught my nose.

I found it to be very easy to wear, and reminds me of DKNY Be Delicious, not a dead on dupe, more like kissing cousins. I think both of these scents are easy to wear, and would work great during the hot muggy summer months.

I haven’t tried the body products yet, but I think I would enjoy them as well.

• 3/28/13 16:43 JoElla:

Oh great.. now the computer shows my first post *headdesk* I’m thinking I haven’t had my fill of Easter Candy, and that has made my mind wonky! HAHA

• 3/29/13 10:01 the Muse:

LOL no worries ;-D I have those days!

• 3/29/13 10:00 the Muse:

oh I could totally get on board with a DKNY BD dupe thanks Jo! must sniff ;D

• 3/28/13 22:24 Marie D:

hey thanks for featuring this. I happened to drop by one of their shops in town and I was able to see this featured in the store. They all smell so heavenly, the scents are so distinctly fresh.

• 3/29/13 9:55 the Muse:

my pleasure marie :) I have to go sniff curious minds!

• 3/31/13 3:50 EmJay:

Working at B&BW I was able to sniff this before it’s launch and absolutely loved it! I really want the swirl lotion, not a big fan of the regular lotion and the swirl lotion make your skin so soft and give it a little hint of shimmer! So much better than the plain ol’ vanilla lotion. The little gift sets are cute too.