Estee Lauder Mad Men Collection for Spring 2013

Estee Lauder Mad Men Collection Spring 2013

The Estee Lauder Mad Men Collection is back for Spring 2013 just in time for the two hour season premiere April 7th. You might recall how much I loved last year’s collection and this year I feel the same way.

Take the way-back machine with me to the 60’s and drool over this gorgeous limited edition collection!

Estee Lauder Mad Men Nail Lacquer $24
Shade:

• Pink Paisley

Estee Lauder Mad Men Nail Lacquer Pink Paisley

Estee Lauder Mad Men Rich Lipstick $30
Shade:

• Pinkadelic

Estee Lauder Mad Men Rich Lipstick Pinkadelic

Estee Lauder Mad Men See Through Blush $50
Shade:

• Light Show

Estee Lauder Mad Men See Through Blush

I have both last year’s lipstick and blush and love ‘em! Especially the blush so I do want to indulge in both these new shades.

Do you own last year’s collection?

Planning on buying this years?

Do share!

The collection is on counters now and available at esteelauder.com

• 3/6/13 13:20 Christy:

I agree, that blush and lipstick looks gorgeous. I think I can get a pretty close dupe to the polish though. I only own one EL polish, but I love it. Its the dark blue one, I think it may be called “Blue Blood”, but can’t remember the name for sure.

• 3/6/13 13:58 Mandy:

Now I’m kicking myself for not getting last year’s.

• 3/6/13 14:00 the Muse:

aw…:(

• 3/6/13 14:49 Ruth:

Mandy, check the CCO if you have one near by-ish. They may have last years release; it can’t hurt to take a look. If not, it’s always fun to shop for make-up.

• 3/6/13 16:44 the Muse:

ruth off topic did you check those green day chuck additions? just ordered the low tops ;D

• 3/6/13 17:39 Ruth:

the dookie ones? they’re cute but I can’t do white. as soon as i put them on, they’ll be so dirty. I can’t seem to keep my chucks clean without scuffing the toes or stepping in puddles. i ordered Tre when they came out since uno and dos sold out almost as soon as they hit the site.i was looking at the hi-top embroardered American Idiot ones but don’t know if i can justify yet another pair of shoes. I most likely will be able to, just not right now =D did you see that they’re selling already dirtied shoes? WTF? half the fun is wearing them until their gross and then wearing them some more.

• 3/7/13 16:33 the Muse:

yup yup! I’m cool with white! I’m extra clean with my print ones ;-D I saw those but they are stupid…just replied actually on another comment you posted, really not seeing the point LOL! and PS really not ready for another high top pair :-/ so skipped the American Idiot ones.

• 3/6/13 14:55 Blee:

Just last week I saw this, but it was not available for sell yet. Was trying some samples of the Double Wear and got a full size foundation. I have to go back because the full size is the wrong color. Yikes!! side note it not any different than Revlon Color Stay. Even smells some what alike. :)

• 3/6/13 16:44 the Muse:

thanks for the deets on double wear was curious ’bout it!

• 3/6/13 14:59 amy:

It seems I have all these shades, from what I can tell in the photos, only no special packaging, and different names. They may not be exact, but close enough. Unless you’re a fan of the show, or don’t have similar shades, I just don’t think this collection is worth it. That said, the colors are pretty (as I said, I do have very similar products), but it seems the prices are a bit high for a mid-range brand.

• 3/6/13 15:07 Katrosado:

I think I’m going to pick up the blush and lipstick from this collection. I’ve seen the upcoming summer release and the only thing that interests me from that is the gelee highlighter. Not that I need another highlighter hah! I do collect EL but the summer 2013 just isn’t doing it for me. This is a beautiful collection though!

• 3/6/13 15:18 Jennie:

haha, just ordered the blush last night! love the packaging!

• 3/6/13 15:19 the Muse:

me too ;D

• 3/6/13 15:19 isabella:

I adore the retro polish bottle and the rest of the packaging is just fab. Not sure if I would buy it as they aren’t really my colors. From a design standpoint it gets 5 stars

• 3/6/13 15:28 Robin:

Never used EL cosmetics; this is very tempting. Love the lippie and the polish. Macy’s has a gift with purchase. Good way to get lots of goodies to experiment with.

• 3/6/13 15:32 the Muse:

oh robin thanks for that! I was going to nordstrom but might as well take advantage of macys gwp!

• 3/6/13 15:40 katie:

I think I will need that blush!

• 3/6/13 16:03 GracelessLady:

Oh, my, that’s a lot of pretty! Resistance is futile…

• 3/6/13 16:11 Laura:

$30 for a lipstick and $50 for blush? Estee, you cray.

• 3/6/13 16:38 Kim:

Is it horrible to say I want this just for the packaging? I think the blush compact would be lovely to have even after it’s used up :)

• 3/6/13 16:41 the Muse:

nope I want it for that reason too hehe!

• 3/6/13 18:50 carrie:

Jeebus…I think I need a nap. I first read the heading as FOR men collection as opposed to MAD men collection. I was quite confused! DUH

• 3/6/13 23:10 Krista:

Do you know if the blush is a cream or powder?

• 3/7/13 9:26 the Muse:

it’s powder this time krista.

• 3/9/13 21:53 Hayley:

I just picked up all three. I didn’t get last years collection and I’m so mad at myself. I hope this isn’t the last of their Mad Men collections…I’ll be keeping my eyes peeled!

• 3/11/13 19:30 cas:

Oh man. I did it. Just ordered all of it onlinem the packaging is just soooo freaking cute. Can’t wait til it arrives!!

• 4/4/13 12:14 Bonnie:

Yes, I totally bought the whole set a week ago. It was worth the money. Lipstick looks fantastic!

• 4/4/13 12:58 the Muse:

yay! wear in health bonnie!