Mark Marrakesh Collection for Spring 2013

Mark Marrakesh Collection Spring 2013

Yesterday the Mark Marrakesh Collection for Spring 2013 popped into my mail box and it is stunning! Brand Ambassador Ashley Greene makes her mark again on the cover of the brand’s latest magalog, featuring the exotic Marrakesh themed collection. Seriously Ashley Greene looks amazing in some of Mark’s promos and this collection in particularly with its warm golden bronze-y shades really compliment her brown eyes and hair.

Take a look!

Mark Exotic Hues Eye Shadow Trio ($14)

Mark Exotic Hues Eye Shadow Trio

Mark Marrakesh Exotic Beauty Face Mosaics ($16)

Mark Marrakesh Exotic Beauty Face Mosaics

Mark Gloss Gorgeous Stay On Lip Stain in Spicy ($11)

Mark Gloss Gorgeous Stay On Lip Stain Spicy

This collection launches in May at www.meetmark.com

I’ll be reviewing it all for you shortly!

From the palette to the gorgeous Beauty Face Palette I’m really quite pleased with the way these shades compliment each other. I think they’ll look very flattering on brown eyes!

What do you think?

• 3/8/13 13:55 kimkats:

Wow this is lovely! Makes me think of the old CSN song “Marrakesh Express” → http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7XIL67QSME

I love colors like this…. May have to make my first Mark purchase!

• 3/8/13 14:30 Let:

The face mosaic looks really pretty!

What’s with 2013 and cosmetic companies, drugstore and high-end, coming out with beautiful face powders/highlighters/bronzers? :-)

• 3/8/13 20:05 Jenny whiskey:

I’m a crazy Avon junkie ( I joke to my coworker/Avon lady that I am building her kids college fund with my Avon habit) and I haven’t even seen these yet! Must be in the next campaign. I’ve been les than happy with past mark shadows but I haven’t tried this particular kind, only the kind from their regular line. These colors are super flattering for my olive coloring so I’m definitely going the look into the shadows.

• 3/12/13 16:25 the Muse:

hehe jenny ;-D they should be in April’s book I believe. and will launch april on site ;-D

• 3/8/13 23:14 christymg:

That green shadow is gorgeous. I hope my mark account is still active, I may just have to get that trio!

• 3/9/13 12:52 Kimi:

I’ve never tried Mark before. This collection might just persuade me to. Lovely colors.

• 3/11/13 0:32 amy:

That face powder has my interest. I’ve been curious about the brand for a while now, and depending on swatches/review, I may have to place an order. The green in the eyeshadow trio looks amazing, as well as the gold, but the middle shade may be too warm for me; while I have brown eyes, they’re actually very cool-toned, so anything warm just makes me look ill.