Subscribe Via E-mail and Get Me In Your Inbox Daily

Musings

Did you know you could get Musings of a Muse daily in your inbox? True story.

Click here and you’ll be magically whisked away a page asking for your e-mail address. Fill in the form with your info and you’ll get a daily digest featuring my newest posts on Musings of a Muse.

It’s a great way to keep up to date on what’s new around here!

TGIF!

• 3/22/13 15:36 Cj:

Uh huh… Now what would this do for people who already visit your site lets say… 20 to 30 times a day? You know hypothetically speaking of course

• 3/22/13 15:38 the Muse:

that’s different, they aren’t you hubby, my greatest admirer :-D what’s the weekend looking like mister? any good plans? Can I tell you it is effing freezing today? where is Spring?!

• 3/22/13 15:53 Cj:

Oh your gonna make me blush ;) I have absolutely nothing planned, we’ll see what happens :P how about you? Eep sending blankets ASAP! I don’t even remember it getting THAT cold here :/ wanna switch weathers lol

• 3/22/13 20:56 Icequeen81:

I doing it for a long time now muse ( following by mail )

• 3/23/13 7:26 TwirlyGirly:

I, for one, LOVE that I can get a rundown of your posts delivered straight to my INBOX! I subscribe to multiple blogs, and this allows me to get a little “teaser” of each of your posts. I can then click on those of particular interest, which takes me directly to the full post on your blog. Saves me quite a bit of time! Love it!

• 3/25/13 13:09 Celine:

I signed up and haven’t checked your pg until today since it said if there isn’t new content, then no email. Well, it must not work because you do have new content since I signed up. Just wanted to let you know in case there are glitches. Yes, I checked my junk mail too.

• 3/25/13 13:18 the Muse:

hi celine did you verify your e-mail address…once you sign up it’ll send an email asking you to verify once you verify the newsletter gets sent to you the next day (which should prob be tomorrow :)

• 3/25/13 18:55 Celine:

Yes, I did verify it right away.

• 3/26/13 9:55 the Muse:

celine you should get the newsletter the following day after verifying so yesterday’s posts should be in your inbox today. Let me know if that worked?

• 3/27/13 11:51 Celine:

Yes, it worked. Thanks! :)

• 3/27/13 12:00 the Muse:

yay! typically it takes 24 hours for the posts to show up. so anything i post today you’ll get in tomorrow’s email :)