Summer Lemmings: Estee Lauder Pure Color Sheer RollerGloss

Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess 2013

My Summer lemmings are started to awaken and the new Estee Lauder Pure Color Sheer Rollergloss from the Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess Collection 2013 are the first product to pop onto my Summer wishy list!

Lordy, I never did see a rollergloss from Estee Lauder in all my makeup life it’s like back to the 80’s! Great scott!

Estee Lauder Pure Color Sheer RollerGloss could prove an expensive treat at $18.50. Let’s be honest, have any of us paid that much for a rollergloss?

But you can tempt my lips with luscious shine and sheer color in a lightly flavored gloss!

Available in two shades Squeeze and Succulent, I’m pretty sure these will grace my Summer stash soon.

Estee Lauder Pure Color Sheer RollerGloss Succulent

Estee Lauder Pure Color Sheer RollerGloss

Whatcha think?

Any Bronze Goddess cravings this year?

• 3/12/13 11:24 kimmwc03:

I def want one of these and the Hot Spell nail polish. Thinking about the illuminator too, even tho I don’t need it.

• 3/12/13 11:43 Jessica:

Those look really interesting. I can’t wait to see them in person!

• 3/12/13 12:03 kimkats:

Lol – oh, those rollerball glosses go back a lot further than the 80s!! We dinosaurs remember ‘em from the 70s – *early* 70s… (ahem…) I remember a strawberry one that I loved, even tho I thought it tasted weird. I *think* it was by Max Factor, or Village (the people whow made the lip balms in the cute liding tins – the lip lickers?)

Sigh… now I need to take my teeth out, put ‘em in a cup, and dodder off to take my afternoon nap…. =:0

• 3/12/13 12:07 the Muse:

LOL kim you’re too cute ;D! do you need help getting to bed? ;D

• 4/12/13 7:10 lm:

It’ll just match my bubblegum rollerball denture cream. O:-)

Kissing potion lives (just bit older)

• 3/12/13 12:43 kimkats:

Lol – still shufflin’ off to beddy-bye… I’ll get there…. :D

U silly gurl!

• 3/12/13 12:50 the Muse:

wait let me take your arm…I’ll help ;D

• 3/12/13 17:03 Suzanne:

I have both roller glosses: I love the metal ball (feels very soothing and refreshing on the lips) and I love the feel of the gloss on my lips, but they have no color. They are very high gloss and would probably work best over a lipstick. I do love the feel of the gloss on my lips. It’s completely non sticking and feels like a vinyl cushion, in a good way. I also have the eyeshadow, bronzer, illuminzer and the polish. Another summer hit for Lauder!

• 3/13/13 9:30 the Muse:

ugh my lemming is so strong do want!