the Muse Loves Suave Professionals Moroccan Infusion Shine Shampoo & Conditioner

Suave Professionals Moroccan Infusion Shine Shampoo Conditioner

I spent the weekend at my friend’s place last week and he only had Suave Professionals Moroccan Infusion Shine Shampoo & Conditioner in his shower. I did have a minor panic attack about forgetting my own Lush haircare and really didn’t want to use these products on my hair for fear they’d create some major build up.

But I’m convert.

LOVES ‘em!

You need to try!

Suave Professionals Moroccan Infusion Shine Shampoo & Conditioner are infused with Moroccan argan oil which gives my longer, wavy hair some great shine but also longer term moisture!

Seriously, I’d probably never pick up Suave anything for my hair but this formula is rather brilliant plus it’ll only set you back a mere $2.99 or so at drugstores! STEAL!

I loved the shampoo but the best results were following up with the conditioner as it gave my hair noticeable shine and super manageability. My hair was so soft after use and tangles practically worked themselves out without a helping hand from me. The entire experience left my hair smoother, softer, with less frizz and more refined curls. I’m impressed!

Yes, they are loaded with cones and will likely create some killer buildup but hey, that’s what clarifying shampoo is for right?

Needless to say I stole both bottles out of his shower after leaving and have been using them all of last week happily.

He’s a dude, he won’t miss them. He can handle washing his hair with a bar soap.

Available now at drugstores.

TRY them! Seriously they are awesome especially if you have longer, frizzier, drier hair!

P.S. Did I mention they smell incredible and leave my hair with a strong, lingering fresh floral scent?

• 3/11/13 12:12 Christina:

This is the best post ever. He won’t miss them! Now I have to try, I’ve been noticing Suave coming out with some pretty great stuff!

• 3/11/13 12:53 the Muse:

I doubt he will, boy thinks a bar of soap is meant to clean your hair ;-D I was surprised to even see body wash and shampoo in the stall. I’m pretty sure it was a divine moment for me, like Jesus Christ himself had visited the shower stall and left behind good hair care ;-D

• 3/11/13 13:06 Al:

LOL!!!

• 3/11/13 13:11 the Muse:
  • 3/11/13 12:53 Misty:

Welcome to the cheap side baby! ;)I am a total Suave convert. I picked these up last week, and they are amazing on my thick color treated hair. My dog Norman, is a bit of a shampoo connoisseur, and he thought theses smelled divine.

• 3/11/13 12:54 the Muse:

lol I have mental images of Norman having a shower and using these lmao!

• 3/11/13 12:55 Misty:

*these* Thanks a lot IPad! You autocorrect EVERYTHING but that.

• 3/11/13 12:56 Misty:

He licks my head and rubs against me to pick up the scent! :D

• 3/11/13 12:57 the Muse:

aw!

• 3/11/13 13:07 Cyndi:

*Norman approved* I may have to try these!

• 3/11/13 13:16 Carolina:

Hi! I’ve been using this shampoo for about a week, I love the smell and how it leaves my hair so shiny. I don’t speak english so well so I don’t exactly understand what do you mean by saying “they are loaded with cones and will likely create some killer buildup”. What does exactly means that?

Hope you can answer my question, thanks so much for doing this review!

• 3/11/13 13:18 the Muse:

same here carolina :) great cheap find! It has a good deal of silicones which cause build up in your hair. makes it heavy, sometimes oily, greasy, and lackluster. Good idea to clarify your hair after a week or two using this. Hope this helps!

• 3/11/13 14:28 Teresa:

I’ve been using this for a couple of weeks and love it! I have fine hair and this doesn’t weigh my hair down, or look greasy. And the scent is to die for.

The thought of you stealing your friend’s shampoo and conditioner made me chuckle!

• 3/11/13 14:37 the Muse:

hehe mine mine mine! ;-D So far so good, no weight down here either but give it another week I prob need a little clarifying ;-D but damn it leaves my hair so soft!

• 3/11/13 14:48 amy:

I may be in the minority here, but I’ve been a *huge* fan of Suave for many, many years. I have fairly thick, waist-length hair, that is seriously abused, and I find Suave works just as well as the HE salon brands. I’ve never experienced build-up, though, but I also use silicone-based serums regularly; perhaps my hair is just immune, LOL. The only problem I have is that these haven’t hit local shelves, yet… and I have a coupon!

• 3/11/13 15:33 carrie:

Awesome sauce! I was just thinking like an hour ago about going to try something new for my long dry curly hair! You mind reading psychic, you!

• 3/11/13 15:39 the Muse:

hehe! let me know what you think ok? I’m curious if you like as much as I do!

• 3/11/13 15:48 charlotte:

Aha! Another Suave convert!

Seriously I have used a ton of high end products and there is no difference, you just have to find the formula you like. I really like the almond and shea butter formula.. I even use it for body wash and shaving cream. Very moisturizing and easy on my sensitive skin. Comes in a huge pump bottle for about $3. I switched over to Aussie (which is also great) a couple of months ago because I needed just a bit more moisture over the winter months.. I will check out these next time I buy.

• 3/11/13 15:51 the Muse:

:-D it’s really great stuff!

• 3/11/13 15:51 carrie:

I will. I’m def on a budget right now what with the lack of job so I gotta go bargain whenever I can!

• 3/11/13 15:54 the Muse:

this is a great bargain ;D!

• 3/11/13 16:14 carrie:

Sweetness. How was your weekend Muse?

• 3/11/13 16:16 the Muse:

amazing. although hate the new time change :( seems the day is so rushed now BLAH! how was yours?!

• 3/11/13 16:22 carrie:

Yeah the time change jacks my sleep schedule. Weather was kinda off and on so did some stuff with the kids outside and spent some of it sewing and reading and watching movies. Next weekend should be nice tho so I may have to do some camping and fishing.

• 3/12/13 11:33 the Muse:

i feel like hell today! rain, time change, totally throwing me off my jive! I wanna go camping and fishing bring me with you! I’ll bring smores!

• 3/12/13 12:27 carrie:

Absolutely! You will love the middle-of-nowhere Missouri! Aside from some….:interesting people…lol…the trout season just opened on the first and there are a couple trout parks that are beautiful. Gonna be 67 and sunny on Friday. Come on down! :-)

• 3/12/13 12:41 the Muse:

interesting people? LOL should I ask ;-D did I mention I typically sit and watch as I can’t fish for my life hehe ;-D!

• 3/12/13 13:25 carrie:

Lol. That’s no problem. By interesting… hmm. Rural Missouri is meth lab central. On the drive to one of my fav places to camp I typically pass several abodes that proudly fly their Confederate flags.

• 3/12/13 13:39 the Muse:

why do I find that cool? do you have any mc gangs that can kidnap me? :-D

• 3/11/13 16:01 Tammie:

Suave is like the thing where the company makes the chips that cause leakage and also the toilet paper lol…they make a great shampoo that causes buildup and also a great clarifying shampoo to get rid of it lol.

I actually have the conditioner I got for free but maybe I will run out and get the shampoo too since I am pretty sick of my regular shampoo anyway…

• 3/11/13 17:08 Tracey:

I picked up the Suave moroccan oil a couple weeks ago and I am IN LOVE with it! I’m a product junkie and have tried so many other oil products out there on my thick, dry hair and this one works best. Even better than the actual Moroccan Oil brand! Plus, love the smell. I’m going to pick up the shampoo and conditioner once I’m out of my Sally Beauty brand bottles. Out of curiosity, what clarifying shampoo do you recommend?

• 3/12/13 11:32 the Muse:

hey tracey! I typically use antiphilitron from lush but beware if you color treat your hair! It strips big time!

• 3/11/13 18:40 diane:

wow my boyfriends mom was just talking about how great this shampoo & conditioner was yesterday! her hair is thin and fine though so i was like okay but now i see a fellow wavy with thick hair like me likes it, i’m going to give it a try! my hair product addiction is even worse than my makeup addiction LOL. hope you had a great weekend my friend! <3

• 3/12/13 11:30 the Muse:

hey d! do try it! it’s awesome :-D I wasn’t skeptical but after trying it I was wowed ;-D It was a fab weekend! boo to be back to the grind again! ;-D Hope yours was good!

• 3/11/13 22:59 Nicole:

I’ve been rotating this one with the Suave Keratin Infusion. They both are fabulous!! I got away from using Wen about a year ago, and I have saved so much money. My hair looks just as good with the Suave! LOVE!

• 3/12/13 0:48 melissa@:

I bought the serum and thought it smelled really good. I got an amazing deal on some gold well shampoo so when i dont “need” any but for a cheap break from the pricey stuff I might give it a shot. The serum is ok but there others i prefer.

• 3/31/13 12:06 Wendt:

This stuff is da sheet! I haven’t used drug store shampoo in 25 years! But I do love this and I tried the styling oil that goes with it and it performs as well (not better) as the stuff I’ve been paying $40 a bottle for!

• 4/16/13 16:45 the Muse:

yay happy to hear it wendy!