Too Faced Sweet Sun Shines Lip Gloss for Summer 2013

Too Faced Sweet Sun Shines Lip Gloss

Hello Sunshine! Today Too Faced launched Summer 2013 on their website and with it some new Sweet Sun Shines Lip Gloss! As far as I’m concerned there’s always room for new lipgloss so let’s check this new glosses out and see what the good word is.

Too Faced Sweet Sun Shines Lip Gloss ($30) are available in three shade selections promising a lightweight yet moisturizing gloss form with gorgeous shimmer and a lovely pop of color.

They come in three delicious shades:

• Watermelon Ice
  • Papaya Slushie
  • Mocha Freeze

These have pearl particles so they give a light reflecting shimmer when worn and a formula that prevents water loss so they remaining hydrating through the wear.

They look lovely but that $30 price tag has to be a mistake right?

Update: These are $16 each! Too Faced as confirmed there was a minor error on the website and it will be correctly shortly!

I’ve never paid $30 for a gloss from Too Faced before!

Gasp!

Ouch!

These launched today at www.toofaced.com along with the rest of the Summer 2013 Collection!

• 3/18/13 10:10 Caroline:

These glosses do look really pretty, but $30?! Ouch is right! Maybe these will go on clearance eventually…?

• 3/18/13 10:18 melanie:

luv the mocha freeze unfortunately i will not pay $30 for a tube of lip gloss. Has to be a mistake

• 3/18/13 10:22 Caitlin Sticco:

Yeah, for $30 that lipgloss better do the dishes or something. Mistake, too faced!

• 3/18/13 10:28 Susan K:

What are they thinking? One can get a perfectly lovely gloss (texture, taste, color, etc) at the drugstore for less than or right around $5.

• 3/18/13 11:04 Christy:

Ouch!! $30 is a little steep. That’s more than Nars. Heck, I’m going to get Dior for that price! They do look pretty though. I would have met them at $20, but I’m doubting I’ll ever own one at $30.

• 3/18/13 12:40 the Muse:

there has to be some sort of misprint at first I thought it was for all three but can’t be $30 for one?!

• 3/18/13 20:36 Kimberly Tate:

$30 for a lips gloss is absolutely absurd! I love toofaced cosmetics but that’s just ridiculous! Major fail on their part!

• 3/19/13 9:23 the Muse:

kimberly, post was updated, they are actually $16 not $30 was wrongly priced on the website :)

• 3/18/13 11:23 Jen B:

No way would I pay $30 for a gloss! That’s the reason I avoid really high end brands. I hope this wont be a new ‘thing’ for Too Faced.

• 3/18/13 11:57 Celine:

I paid $30 for my Dior lipstick, I wouldn’t pay that for a lipgloss!

• 3/18/13 12:33 the Muse:

I think this has to be wrong somehow, can’t be $30 typically the glosses run $19 from Too Faced

• 3/18/13 18:44 Christine:

Totally wasn’t interested in these with that $30 price tag, but now that they’re $16 each? Well, I want them all!!!

• 3/18/13 20:37 Rosie in NYC(makeup freak:

hey hun are ya sure its $16 if it was $30 oh my god not funny at all i am going to try the papaya slushie did it come out yet because i am going nutso and my birthday was fantastic my dear we gotta get together doll xo Rosie

• 3/19/13 9:22 the Muse:

hey rosie updated the post, it’s $16 :) I’m so glad your b-day was fab! :-D I’d love too! email me any time :D