Urban Decay Cosmetics Foxy Four Way 24/7 Double Ended Eye Pencil Set for Summer 2013

Urban Decay Cosmetics Foxy Four Way 24 7 Double Ended Eye Pencil Set

UD wants to have a four way with you, mind outta the gutter not that type of four way! Urban Decay Cosmetics Foxy Four Way 24/7 Double Ended Eye Pencil Set is the kinda orgy they are looking at!

Four pencils, eight shades, all packaged up together in a new set for Summer 2013.

Take a peek!

The Urban Decay Foxy Four-Way 24/7 Double Ended Eye Pencil Set by Urban Decay contains four dual ended eyeliner pencils featuring eight total shades three of which are brand new!

Shades:

• Perversion
  • Zero
  • Deep End
  • Sabbath
  • Stash
  • Delinquent
  • Muse
  • Demolition

That’s right one of them is named after me!

w00t!

Kidding icon smile

This set is available now at Ulta.com

Want it?

• 3/7/13 11:07 K.B.:

I will not buy this set I do not need it.

I will not buy this set I do not need it.

….but 3 are brand new!

I will not buy this set I do not need it.

I will not buy this set I do not need it.

• 3/7/13 11:09 the Muse:

*looks at the ceiling and whistles*

• 3/7/13 11:52 K.B.:

This post just confirms that you have been sent by the makeup gods to destroy my bank account. lol

• 3/7/13 12:03 the Muse:

*nods* I am the divine aid of destroying bank accounts ;D

• 3/7/13 11:20 Melissa:

Oh Urban Decay, why must you tempt me so?! I have a whole bag of your pencils, but you know I’m a sucker for sets with new shades!

• 3/7/13 11:39 jaz:

Ill be buying this next month- you know when I am off this no buy

• 3/7/13 11:46 Mandy:

I think I must have it.

• 3/7/13 11:55 Cj:

Hmm never had a four way before… ;)

• 3/7/13 12:02 the Muse:

don’t even think about it. you’re mine ;-D ok we can prob add in Colton Haynes and Dylan O’Brien for like a brief one night thing!

• 3/7/13 12:07 Cj:

.__. …only one night? *pouts and starts getting teary eyed*

• 3/7/13 12:08 the Muse:

ok, ok, we can do it once a week!

• 3/7/13 12:01 Sara:

UGH! I want this!!! Mainly because that Deep End teal is calling to me… I cannot buy any more eyeliners tho! I have over 50!!! I already have Flipside UD eyeliner so I’ll have to survive.

• 3/7/13 12:44 evo:

so tempting but i don’t need anymore!
    i wonder if it’ll be available in stores at the end of the month when i head to the states?

• 3/7/13 13:13 Kate:

Oh no, I don’t need more eyeliner pencils…even when there are two colors on each and it would streamline my gym bag.

Just say no!

….oh but I really want them. (T_T)

• 3/7/13 14:14 kiwikiwidragon:

This and the new Too Faced summer will…..be….mine…..

• 3/7/13 14:16 kiwikiwidragon:

I truly see eyeliners as the smaller part of my stash, I honestly feel it needs some love. See how I made it sound like there is a need, like water or air :)

• 3/7/13 14:38 the Muse:

yes a logical reason WHY you need to buy them *nods seriously* *smirks slightly* ;D

• 3/7/13 14:54 Lulubelle:

I got a bit giddy when I saw these in the Ulta mailer I got yesterday. I can’t even fit any more pencils in their holder, but I doubt that will deter me.

• 3/7/13 15:00 amy:

The colors are so pretty, and I love that they’re double-ended, but I have a ton of liner pencils, and I don’t wear colors. Then there’s the fact these are the only pencils that don’t work well for me… Still, I want these, but I’ll likely pass.

• 3/7/13 16:03 blueraccoon:

I *just* started a no-buy, I don’t wear eyeliner that much, and I have a ton of them anyway from buying Ocho Loco and other stuff and…*sigh* I don’t need this I don’t need this I don’t need this.

I’m doomed.

• 3/7/13 17:21 Stephanie:

Hey Muse, do you know if these will be available at Sephora, or are they exclusive to Ulta? Thank you!

• 3/8/13 13:03 the Muse:

exclusively ulta’s at the moment stephanie.

• 3/7/13 17:24 carrie:

I need it! But found out today I will prob need a new motor for my washer. Sigh. Damn you responsibility!

• 3/8/13 13:03 the Muse:

responsibility blows just sayin’ ;D

• 3/8/13 15:27 carrie:

Well the good news is that my bf found a rebuilt one for like 45 and he can put it in.

• 3/8/13 15:32 the Muse:

aw happy to hear it! more $$ for makeup? :D

• 3/7/13 22:44 Danii:

I waaaaaaant! I am madly in loved with Perversion but these doubles seem great. Never got to use one of their double-ended pencils, seeing as they had to remove them from the first NAKED palette because of how quickly it sold out. Repeatedly.

• 3/10/13 17:18 Teasha:

I thought they stopped including the eyeliner in the naked palette because brushes are much cheaper to manufacture, they figured people will buy naked without the liner, so to save a few cents they went with the cheaper brush. I could be wrong.

• 3/8/13 3:52 Anna:

One can never have enough 24/7 Glide-On pencils. YUP, GETTIN’!

• 3/8/13 11:40 Fröken Frodig:

Oooh, I so need these!

• 3/8/13 18:54 Cindy Ramirez:

Knowing I’m the pervert that I am, did you really think I could not comment about the 4-way thing? ;]

I would like to partake in this said Orgy by purchasing this lovely little set.

• 3/12/13 16:26 the Muse:

LOL but of course ;-D this from the girl who recommended I watch pr0n with her over skype that involves spiderman and superman ;D

• 3/9/13 2:10 Phyrra:

I love that they did a colored double ended set!

• 3/9/13 13:47 Georgia:

I really want to buy this but its so hard to resist! Thanks for this post. Are you planning on doing a review and swatches for this eyeliner set? I wonder what the eyeliner version of deep end and muse looks like.

• 3/12/13 11:44 the Muse:

yes georgia, soonish :)

• 3/11/13 18:53 Wendy A.:

Ugh this does not work for my cheapness! I actually check out the total weight to $ ratio to see if it’s a bargain and then I’ll justify the spending!that sounded sooo elaborate!

• 3/12/13 11:22 ZG:

UD is going to kill the bank account