Bobbi Brown Luxe Eye Palette for Summer 2013

Bobbi Brown Luxe Eye Palette

I’m pretty sure we’ll all want to gather around and take a peek at the new Bobbi Brown Luxe Eye Palette when it graces counters this Summer.

Doesn’t it quite remind you of the Bobbi Brown Brightening Powder for some reason?

The Bobbi Brown Luxe Eye Palette ($60) comes in a luxurious mirrored palette and features six shadows that range in finishes from Sparkle, Metallic, to Shimmer Wash.

A cream colored base shade as well as Espresso Eyeshadow that doubles up as an eyeliner complete this gorgeous selection.

Shades:

• Cream Eyeshadow (creamy beige)
  • Pink Pearl Metallic Eyeshadow (light purple-pink)
  • Pink Opal Shimmer Wash Eyeshadow (light pearly pink)
  • Pink Lilac Sparkle Eyeshadow (icy purple-pink)
  • Oyster Grey Metallic Eyeshadow (heather gray)
  • Espresso Eyeshadow (dark chocolate brown)

This swoon worthy palette is available at Nordstrom.com

Loves it?

Leaves it?

Do share!

• 4/9/13 20:22 Karena Acree-Paez:

Wooow – looks amazing!! How does she keep coming out with such gorgeous palettes? Thanks for posting, Muse!! You are, hands-down, the best beauty blogger EVER!

• 4/10/13 9:31 the Muse:

aw thanks karena that’s a HUGE compliment <3!

• 4/10/13 8:39 Caroline:

This is so pretty! I love it! But…$60 for six eyeshadows?! Ouch. Think I’ll have to admire it from afar.

• 4/10/13 9:25 Sarah S.:

Argh! Every time I see a palette that is missing an essential shadow (i.e. this one is missing a mid-tone color for the crease!) I feel so irritated :-P

• 4/10/13 9:27 TrishB:

I keep telling myself I don’t need this, but it would go so well and make new combos with my Lilac Rose palette, and even last fall’s Desert Twilight palette. Must be strong.

• 4/10/13 9:30 Deby:

I bought the lilac rose eye palette for spring and I like those colors because they aren’t so shimmery. Highly recommend that one for a flattering nude eye look.

• 5/15/13 18:06 Mary:

So pleased to see oyster grey is making a comeback. Have been rationing it in my Modern Classic 2010 set! Worth it just for that shade alone!