Bobbi Brown Nude Beach Collection for Summer 2013

Bobbi Brown Nude Beach Collection for Summer 2013

The Bobbi Brown Nude Beach Collection for Summer 2013 is a selection inspired by the warmth of a Summer day featuring a range of sun kissed shades for the face and the body. A selection of effortless beauty product that makes the bronze-y, natural Summer glow easy to wear!

Take a look!

Bobbi Brown Face & Body Bronzing Duo in Nude Beach $42 (LE)
An update on Bobbi’s cult classic bronzing powder this duo comes in a large compact and features two new shades of universally flattering shades to create a sun-kissed Summer glow!

Bobbi Brown Face Body Bronzing Duo Summer 2013

Bobbi Brown Sunless Tanning Gel for Face & Body $33
Get sun the safe way with this natural looking sunless tanning gel!

Bobbi Brown Sunless Tanning Gel for Face and Body Summer 2013

Bobbi Brown Sheer Cheek Tint $26 (LE)
A lightweight yet creamy blush stick available in glowing shades for Summer!

Bobbi Brown Sheer Color Cheek Tint Summer 2013

Shades:

• Nude Beach
  • Summer Pink
  • Sunlit Nude

Bobbi Brown Tube Tint $19 (LE)
The sheerest hint of color in a moisturizing lightweight formula.

Bobbi Brown Tube Tint Summer 2013

Shades:

• Bronzed Pink
  • Naked
  • Pink Cloud
  • Air Kiss

Bobbi Brown Long Wear Cream Shadow Stick $28
Two new shades of Bobbi’s popular Cream Shadow Sticks make for the perfect warm Summer night eye look!

Bobbi Brown Long Wear Cream Shadow Sticks Summer 2013 Shades

Shades:

• Golden Bronze
  • Sunlight Gold

Bobbi Brown Shimmer Nail Polish $18 (LE)
A pretty shimmering shade of pale pink to compliment golden tan skin.

Shade:

• Pink Pearl

The Bobbi Brown Nude Beach Collection launches in May at your favorite counter or online at Bobbibrown.com

Anything you’re loving from this collection?

The new Long Wear Cream Shadow Stick shades are to DIE for! I’m also terribly excited that Sheer Color Cheek Tints are back! And you’re going to love the Tube Tints. Reviews and swatches are coming up shortly….! Stay tuned.

• 4/29/13 10:27 Miradan:

I used to love tube tints — but I found that they went bad really quickly, within six months or less. I hope BB has tweaked the formula!

• 4/29/13 10:47 LINDARRAGNAR:

those crem eyeshadow sticks look ohh sooo yummy! :-P

• 4/29/13 11:48 blueraccoon:

Color me interested in the shadow sticks and maybe the cheek tints. Will you be reviewing any of this Muse?

• 4/29/13 11:54 the Muse:

absolutely :)

• 4/29/13 13:11 hb13:

Can’t wait for the swatches of the cream shadow sticks. Also interested to see if the bronze will be good for fair skin.

• 4/29/13 18:54 Scopios:

I’m interested in the bronzing duo and the nail polish. Is that pink in that bronzing duo? Can’t wait for you swatches Muse.

• 4/30/13 9:34 the Muse:

it is a little dusky pink/rose :)

• 4/30/13 1:50 melissa:

I have the new chanel shadow sticks in a couple colors. LOVE! I wonder how they compare to these? I don’t use bb anymore but I’m always interested in seeing what she launches. the 2nd best counter makeover I’ve ever had was BB about 15 years ago, before it was owned by estee lauder and they didn’t focus on seasonal color as much as they do now. I learned some really great eye application techniques. Honestly the best was Chanel by the head (senior?) makeup artist 2 years ago, he taught me a lot but I will never forget that BB makeover.

• 5/10/13 16:01 Rachael:

What color for cheek tint and eye shadows and tube tints are good for medium colr skin