How to Apply Etude House Sweet Recipe Baby Choux Base

I got a ton of questions asking how to apply the new Etude House Sweet Recipe Baby Choux Base so I thought I’d direct you to the lovely Sulli’s video.

Not only does she show you the best way to apply Baby Choux (although I disagree with forehead application) she does an excellent job showing you how to gently palm on BB Cream which is the method I use to apply BB Cream for the most flawless finish.

Take a look!

P.S. Off topic but I’m a little late posting this but thought some of you in my fandom would love it. J-Pad tweeted it a month or so ago and I kept meaning to repost it here but forgot. Possibly the best rendition of the Harlem Shake I’ve seen on the Internetz. Jensen has moves.

P.S.S. How much do you love the body bag? Ha!

Happy Monday! Hope the Easter bunny was good to you!

• 4/1/13 10:45 Cj:

:((((( I’m still waiting for mine to come in the mail! Grrrr

• 4/1/13 11:00 the Muse:

aw :( maybe today!?

• 4/1/13 11:04 Cj:

It better be…. I already set up a bear trap for the FedEx guy. Currently looking through the blinds with binoculars. Will update.

• 4/1/13 11:11 the Muse:

LOL is he at least cute?

• 4/1/13 11:15 Cj:

Wait wait wait…. They have cute mail guys where you live?!?! *gets on plane*

What’s better than a cute guy bringing you presents!

• 4/1/13 11:17 the Muse:

my ups guy is a doll ;) and my old ups asked me out lol! dead serious. see? told ya you should move to New York. You’d be closer to me too. sigh I hum this when thinking of you lol https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6inwzOooXRU

• 4/1/13 11:30 Cj:

Ugh I totally got that song stuck in my head now thanks! Lol

• 4/1/13 11:32 the Muse:

i long to be closer to YOUUUUU! lol

• 4/1/13 11:22 Louise:

Waahhh.. Sulli makes applying make up seem so easy.

• 4/1/13 11:27 Danielle:

^ Haha! You’re both a riot! (I nearly spit out my orange juice with the “bear trap” comment!)

Muse- what did you mean by disagreeing with the forehead application. (Are you not supposed to put it on your forehead or would you just apply it differently?)

P.S. OT, but is theBalm site up yet? I want 50% off makeup!!

• 4/1/13 11:31 the Muse:

hehe :-D I find light reflects off my forehead and makes it look very pasty when applied on my forehead…! I typically stick to my face. dunno maybe that’s me ;-D Not yet..I’m assuming 9 am? It’s not yet 9AM on west coast :)

• 4/1/13 13:06 elizabeth:

Omg Muse, I started watching Supernatual on Netflix a couple weeks ago (after you told me to, lol) and it so good! I can’t belive it’s been on for almost 8 years and I havn’t been watching it! Thank you so much!

• 4/1/13 13:09 the Muse:

lol my pleasure! :-D best show ever (although this season is a little weak but some good eppys in there) what season are you up to!?

• 4/1/13 13:24 elizabeth:

Lol I stayed home from work sick for a few days and watched nothing but Supernatural, so I’m on season 3. I had actually seen a few episodes of season 1 but I think Veronica Mars was in that time slot back then so I never got into it. I thought some of the first season was kind of weak, but I figured it would get better, which is totally did!

• 4/1/13 13:54 the Muse:

oh you got a ways to go! (hope you’re feeling better btw)…I think it was on during VM, reason I didn’t watch VM until now probably ;-D it’s a little corny at times but it def got considerably better over the years, this year is a little weak though…! I guess after 8 seasons things start to get a little repetitive ;-D but still love the Js!

• 4/1/13 23:26 Joy:

Brilliant point about the light refflecting on foreheads, Muse! I’ve been noticing that my forehead looks kinda weird, like way lighter in shade, when I have BB cream on. I compensate with a powder darker than my skintone, but then it takes a lot of powder to get the shade right and I end up with an overly powdered forehead. May I ask you to elaborate on your forehead technique?

Sulli is lovely, but I envy-hate how she seems to have all the time in the world to do her face. That never happens to me!

• 4/2/13 9:24 the Muse:

same here Joy. My forehead looks generally odd with this on, I stick to my face but don’t veer towards my forehead with it ;-D I typically don’t apply foundation/bb cream at all on my forehead anyway, the only thing I use is a light dusting of powder set with mally’s face defender. Seems to meld together perfectly. :-D hehe I know right? like she has an hour to get her makeup on (i do it in 10 mins lol)

• 4/2/13 9:50 Joy:

Thank you for sharing, Muse! Gonna try your technique next time.

OT: I wrote a comment in your Palladio lip gloss post that seems to have gone lost in the ether. I wanna make sure the most important part of that comment reaches you, and it is this – Thank you so much for all you do! Your site is such a great resource for me as I rethink my beauty routines (I’m adjusting due to ageing haha!). I go to you first when I’m considering a new product.

• 4/2/13 10:18 the Muse:

my pleasure joy. I’m looking back on your comments but don’t see anything in the lip gloss post? maybe it went to spam!? or could be buried in the 400 odd comments I have to reply too! Sorry about that :) AW THANK YOU! thank you thank you! I’m so glad you find the site helpful! <3! I had that myself a few years ago when my eyes started developing puffiness/fine lines, kinda an adjustment period and I had to re-learn how to treat them, apply concealer, etc…! aging sucks ;-D hehe!

• 4/2/13 19:48 Joy:

400 comments to reply to?!? And so many new posts! I dunno how you do it Muse. From my end it’s a full time job just trying to keep up with your posts haha!

• 4/16/13 16:44 the Muse:

girl I amaze myself sometimes ;-D lol!

• 5/27/13 6:09 Sulli: