Introducing Google Nose

google nose

Finally Google Nose is launching! I’ve always wanted a program like Google Nose for Musings of a Muse as when I review fragrance or a certain product that smells delicious or even candles I wanted to share that scent with you but up until now it’s been impossible to translate fragrance to you outside of the written word!

Google Nose is in beta for search but it actually allows you to search products and offer the option of smelling them right from your computer!

An Android Ambient Odor Detection collects smells via the world’s most sensible mobile operating system and brings them to YOU!

How awesome would it be to visit Musings of a Muse and see me describing a scent but not only would you read my experience with it but smell it for yourself?

Learn more below!

Happy April Fools’ Day!

Sorry, but technology has quite gotten to a point where you can actually smell my reviews yet.

Maybe some day!

Hehe!

• 4/1/13 14:43 Ruth:

I wanna smell what the Muse is cookin’!

• 4/1/13 14:46 the Muse:

lol girl I burn boiling water. There isn’t any cooking around here ;-D

• 4/1/13 15:36 Cj:

That’s why she marrying me, my cooking expertise. Well that and we have the same taste in guys. LOL

• 4/1/13 16:00 the Muse:

it’s actually not the cooking, it’s all about your taste in guys…lol! that we will happily share hehe! <3!

• 4/1/13 17:01 Ruth:

sounds like a match made in heaven!

• 4/1/13 17:01 Ruth:

sounds like a match made in heaven!

• 4/1/13 15:45 Blee:

You should have heard me talking back at you when I read this. I was like SURE, REALLY, YA, RIGHT, a phone , Muse??? LOL Your AFD joke! I love it! But I did get on thebalm site and order one of everything ;)

• 4/1/13 15:59 the Muse:

thank GOD you got on the site lol! and hehehe dontcha like my ADF joke? it make ya laugh? a little?

• 4/1/13 17:49 Blee:

Yes, you made me laugh. I did love it too. Muse, I never got on the Balm site. I just got you on a AFD joke. Did you see I got one of everything with a wink? Tee-hee :D

• 4/2/13 9:26 the Muse:

blee posted an update, they are extending the sale wahoooo! :-D LOL I just noticed that I thought you were serious! haha!

• 4/2/13 13:13 Blee:

:D :D

• 4/1/13 16:08 Alex:

Is it just me? Google nose… that sounds… terrifying… ;;

• 4/1/13 19:05 Al:

My thoughts exactly…

• 4/1/13 16:16 Olivia:

Google Nose is an April Fool’s joke:(

• 4/1/13 16:25 the Muse:

yeah I know…:)

• 4/1/13 16:19 kimkats:

Funny! I saw this on windstream.net’s site (they’re my internet provider)

Funny – glad to see April Fool’s day isn’t dead! :D

• 4/1/13 16:29 the Muse:

LOL that’s cute kim!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 4/1/13 17:51 Winni:

Haha!

• 4/1/13 18:34 the Muse:
  • 4/1/13 22:58 Nat:

Now Muse, if you wanted to pull an April Fool’s joke, you should have blogged about a good North American BB cream worth buying! :D

• 4/2/13 9:13 the Muse:

LOL I like that ;D

• 4/1/13 23:08 charlotte:

They are actually already working on “smellaphone” in Japan… http://en.rocketnews24.com/2012/10/13/japan-develops-smartphone-application-that-sends-smells/

and NASA has one that can detect smells and identify them for you.. http://gajitz.com/whats-that-smell-iphone-chemical-sniffing-app-and-device/

won’t be too long before it’s reality.

• 4/2/13 10:35 the Muse: