Introducing Missha Signature Complexion Coordinating BB Cream

Missha Signature Complexion Coordinating BB Cream

Missha has two new Signature Complexion Coordinating BB Creams that recently released in Korea. At some point I’m sure Missha US will get these but we’ll have to be patient until that time!

These are on the higher end of Missha’s collection as each is around $20 each (that’s pricey by Missha’s standards) however, they appear to be quite a luxurious BB Cream. They are available in a white (which adjusts to skin tones) and beige color variation with two different formulas.

Take a look!

• Missha Signature White Pure Complexion Coordinating BB Cream (Natural white color that adjusts to skin tone on contact)
  • Missha Signature Beige Flawless Complexion Coordinating BB Cream (Beige shade)

Benefits:

• Corrects skin tone
  • Firms
  • Whitens
  • Evens skin texture
  • Soothes
  • Moisturizes
  • Restores glow to lackluster skin
  • Anti-Aging

They sound quite interesting as both supposedly contain peptides and arbutin.

I’m hoping Missha US will get them shortly!

I might review one or the other before that point as I’m debating asking a friend to get them for me.

Lots of NEW CC Creams and BB Creams appear to be popping up in Korea lately! w00t!

• 4/11/13 19:07 StellaDiva:

Saw this and I am eagerly awaiting your review!

• 4/11/13 20:46 Denise:

I shall wait for this review from you. Been wanting buy this (aside from Tony Moly’s CC Cream). Though I feel it will cost a lot if I get it from the malls in my country, than online. :D

OT, Have you tried Tony Moly’s CC Cream?

• 4/12/13 9:58 the Muse:

i haven’t yet denise but plan to shortly :)

• 4/12/13 1:06 blueraccoon:

I’m interested, especially in the white one, but I’m worried about it adjusting to my skintone properly. The last BB cream I bought was too dark for me and this is expensive enough (on ebay anyway) that I don’t want to shell out over $30 for something I might not be able to wear :(

• 4/12/13 2:21 Miss_Silk:

I know…I will be picking these up for sure when it hits their US website. Shouldn’t worry too much about the $20 tag cuz Missha’s website always has discounts on pretty much…everything. Plus Missha has BB Creams that are wayyy above just $20.

I do hope that the “Pure White” BB cream does adjust to skin tone….

• 4/12/13 11:53 Dusty:

Look at me leaving a comment! LOL I’m one of those “always reads and never comments guys ;) The white one sounds really interesting – even tho I haven’t had much trouble shade matching my pale, pale skin with most Korean BBs I’ve used.

• 4/12/13 12:01 the Muse:

ooooo how I love you’re leaving a comment and coming out of lurkdom! I feel specials ;-D happy weekend mister! Hmmm white one might work for you? I believe it is super sheer so ya never know!!!!!!

• 4/12/13 15:22 ChristyMG:

Curious about how the flat top pump on these works.

• 4/15/13 22:26 christmas:

I tried these the other day at a Missha store, you just twist them and product comes up… it’s kind of weird. you do need to swipe your finger over the opening to get the product off so I’m not sure how hygienic it is. The girls at Missha tried to match me to the white one but I’m just too white for it hahahaha

• 4/19/13 4:47 Birgitta in Sweden:

I am having this one in White. First I took waaaay too much and had a disaster – it took a long time to sink in and adjust to my normal skin tone. Actually, it never did. So, VERY little is needed. I use the Japonesque foundation brush to spread it on my mature skin. I think it is important NOT to buff it in but let it sink into the skin in its own pace. This is an AMAZING stuff, BB and CC in one – I only use this and a little powder on my oily nose and only have to retouch my nose during the day.

• 4/19/13 13:45 the Muse:

birgitta sounds very promising but I am heavy handed so I better be careful ;-D

• 4/30/13 9:41 Angela Tran:

I want to try this out so bad since BoA, my favorite person in the world, is the face of this product!!

• 6/27/13 7:22 lil’eve:

i was sent the white one as a sample and i really liked it for some unexplainable reason.