Kiehl’s Actively Correcting & Beautifying BB Cream for Summer 2013

Kiehls Actively Correcting Beautifying BB Cream

Very exciting news today in the launch of Kiehl’s Actively Correcting & Beautifying BB Cream for Summer 2013 that has a whooping SPF 50. Praise the BB gods! If it offers the coverage we crave with that sort of SPF I’d say we have a winner.

Take a look!

Kiehl’s Actively Correcting & Beautifying BB Cream ($37) promises lightweight, breathable buildable coverage with high levels of vitamin C and SPF 50 UV protection.

With a paraben, oil, silicone, and fragrance free formula it sounds like it’ll be suitable for a wide range of skin types.

They had me at Vitamin C.

P.S. I am IN love with Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Cream at the moment. This stuff is like Steam Cream on crack cocaine. Plus did I mention the new Earth Day packaging was designed by Zachary Quinto. Yeah, totes a fan gurl moment for you there. More on this later though, have a massive raving review upcoming.

In other news…

Note: Star-lock, ’nuff said.

• 4/17/13 15:44 Bree:

I LOVE kiehls!!! I was jumping to buy this as soon as I got the e-mail, but the price stopped me. I didn’t expect it to be quite that expensive. I will probably purchase it eventually. Hope it’s as dreamy as it sounds!

• 4/17/13 16:32 Karen:

UH HOLAAAAA. Just what I needed ! I phoned my nearest kiehl store and they said they’ll be getting it in mid- May. So for all the Canadian beauties who are awaiting this like I am, do not fret! We shall get them soon

• 4/17/13 17:24 Cindy Ramirez:

I use their ultimate facial cleanser and their like cream for super dry hands and feet (I slather my feet in it and sleep with socks on, I have baby soft feet in the morning!). I really like their products, and I think they’re well worth the money, I’m preeeeetty interested in trying this out especially with a whopping SPF 50.

• 4/17/13 19:13 Christina:

Yay! I think I emailed you a few weeks back asking you if you knew of this product, so it’s good to hear that this product is coming to town. I’ve heard good things about it overseas, so I’m super excited!

• 4/18/13 9:33 the Muse:

oh gosh I hope I replied been so swamped apologies if I didn’t :-D I can’t wait to try it seems like it might prove great!

• 4/18/13 11:24 Christina:

Oh don’t worry about responding! It’s amazing you even have the time to look at your emails given how many you receive a day!

It’s just glad to be able to bounce comments back and forth with people who are just as excited about makeup/skincare as I am.

Love your blog!

• 4/18/13 16:42 the Muse:

I try hard to reply to all emails/comments but I get really drown in ‘em sometimes :-D I really like bouncing back and forth in comments too, you guys are so fun to hang with and make my day go so fast :-D Love you! thanks <3!

• 4/18/13 11:00 Cj:

Can we just talk about how cute of a couple Quinto and Jonathan gross makes? If I had ovaries they’d be exploding.

• 4/19/13 1:12 Iris:

SPF 50?! Yay!

I wish Canada had the Zach artwork version for the Ultra Facial Cream. We only have the Alanis one, which looks nice and all but I’m more a Zach fan. :)

• 4/19/13 13:45 the Muse:

OH NO! I will boycott kiehl’s until they release zach’s print in Canada :-D I agree it is the best one hehe!

• 4/19/13 13:57 Iris:

Hehe, I appreciate the solidarity and support. :)

• 4/19/13 14:08 the Muse:

hehe I try! :-D

• 4/19/13 13:10 Sarah:

I picked this up in “light” last night from Nordies. I love it. The coverage is great (not matte though – its got a bit of the glowy thing going on) and I love the high spf.

• 5/5/13 0:57 Maritza:

I found out about this bb cream @ my local store. I want it! So since you know a lot about bb creams is this muse approved?

• 5/6/13 16:04 the Muse:

i haven’t tried it martiza, so can’t really approve it :( sorry!