Lorac skipped right over BB Cream and is heading into the land of CC Cream. The new Lorac Color Correcting CC Cream promises to create flawless skin in a flash with six instant benefits.
Do you think they’ll successfully create a good CC Cream?
I have hope!
Lorac CC Cream ($28) is available in three shades and provides natural weightless coverage in a semi-matte finish that primes, brightens, moisturizes, soothes, and neutralizes redness with a formula that’s free of oil, silicones, fragrance, and parabens.
Any skin type can use this CC Cream and it seems like the perfect finish for the warmer weather ahead.
- Tinted to color correct imperfections, discolorations, and redness.
- Infused with red seaweed which naturally primes skin.
- Hyaluronic Acid moisturizes and retains moisture while helping diminish the appearance of fine lines.
- Vitamin C brightens skin
- Aloe, Chamomile, Calendula and White Peony soothes skin
- Anti-aging antioxidants of Vitamins A & E, Green and White Tea keeping skin looking youthful and radiant.
Sounds like they might just have this one down eh?
I’ll be hauling!
It’s available today at Ulta.com as well as loraccosmetics.com
Ulta.com is giving samples of the CC Cream with any $25 Lorac purchase as well!