Sephora Chic Week 15% Off Coupon Code 2013

Sephora Chic Week 2013

Celebrate Sephora Chic Week starting April 11th through April 22nd with 15% Off your total purchase at Sephora stores and Sephora.com

VIB Beauty Insiders should be getting a special coupon and invite in the mail to Chic Week and a special preview that starts Thursday in stores on April 11th. You and a friend can enjoy 15% Off using the special invite and coupon that Sephora is sending via snail mail plus a limited edition bag with free samples.

Or shop it online at at Sephora.com using promo code CHICWEEK at checkout which is valid from 4/11 to 4/22.

Enjoy!

Love to hear your wish list feel free to post it!

• 4/9/13 10:01 ling:

MUSE! Are you getting anything from the Sephora sale? =D

• 4/9/13 10:02 ling:

MUSE! Are you getting anything from the Sephora sale? =D

• 4/9/13 10:14 the Muse:

not sure yet ling! still going over my list of things I need to stock up on. always like to replenish skincare during Sephora sales :)

• 4/9/13 10:24 effortgirl:

Aah!!! How can I resist Sephora? But I just blew a bomb on Gmarket! Darnit!

• 4/9/13 10:41 Kristi C:

Is the online code valid for non-VIB to use when shopping?

• 4/9/13 10:44 the Muse:

I’m leaning towards saying yes but I’m not sure, they didn’t mention BI members in the coupon. They might do 10% for BI members but again that’s unofficially me assuming :)

• 4/9/13 10:58 blueraccoon:

BIs get the same sale but for less time – it runs from 4/12 through I think 4/21 but am not sure, one day less than the VIB sale. HTH!

• 4/9/13 10:58 the Muse:

thanks blue!

• 4/9/13 12:25 Kristi C.:

Thanks so much for the info blue!

• 4/9/13 10:54 evo:

I wish this applied to the Canadian site as well. We can only use this in stores.
    boo-ness!!

• 4/9/13 10:59 ms.laura:

Man! I just spent a ton of money on The Balm’s sale, so sadly I won’t be getting anything. Butttt, I do need some more Too Faced La Creme lip colors (my HG). Ok ok, you forced me :)

• 4/9/13 11:00 the Muse:

LOL ;-D *pushes you towards Sephora* it’ll be alright Laura :D

• 4/9/13 11:35 Nadia:

I don’t need more makeup lol but I might pick up a tinted moisturizer for the summer! I am leaning towards the laura mercier one. Have you tried it Muse? I might also get the tarte lipstick you reviewed a couple of weeks ago. You sold me on it.

• 4/9/13 11:46 the Muse:

lm makes a great tinted moisturizer :) I reviewed it a while ago, good stuff Nadia :) awesome! I hope you like :D

• 4/9/13 13:30 Penelope:

Can I get the samples tote if I shop online on thursday or do I have to go in store?

• 4/9/13 13:53 the Muse:

the tote is in store on Thursday only.

• 4/9/13 15:37 penelope:

thanks for the reply. do you know if the samples will be as good as the friends & family sale they have in novemenber? From your experience.

• 4/9/13 15:40 the Muse:

I’m not sure penelope they haven’t said what the samples are so can’t say how they will compare.

• 4/9/13 22:11 Liz:

I got my VIB email and it says the tote will contain “one-time use samples from Algenist, Shiseido, Ole Henriksen, NUDE skincare, MAKE UP FOR EVER, Bumble and bumble, Smashbox, Josie Maran and D&G or Gucci”…but it also says that samples are subject to change. I’m kinda bummed that we will not be getting any deluxe or mini-sized samples but that’s not going to stop me from getting my haul on :)

• 4/10/13 9:30 the Muse:

thanks liz super helpful!

• 4/9/13 13:35 Jen_m_sunshine:

Kat Von D Ladybird eye palette if still available
    PTR Instant Mineral Powder SPF
    Nars Satin Lippies – Rikugien x2 as one for my mom
    Chanel and Dior nail polishes – again for mom
    UD eyeliner – Esther and Mushroom
    LORAC CC Cream if they have – LOVE!
    PTR Retexturizer Scrub
    NARS summer 2013 if becomes available

• 4/9/13 13:53 the Muse:

NICE list jen ;-D and your mum is going to have a nice mother’s day it looks like ;-D

• 4/9/13 14:56 yelena:

smashbox gel liner
    tarte brow mousse

and I really want the new TF 16hr bronzer but I don’t know if this is exclusive to TF or coming to Sephora???? anyone know?

• 4/9/13 15:00 the Muse:

not sure on sephora but is at ulta :-D

• 4/9/13 15:58 jimjam:

ooooh i know what i need i plan on getting the dior Hydra Life Pro-Youth Sorbet Eye Crème. I’ve been looking for my first eye cream and I came across this, and the best thing is that its only 50 dollars!! AND its Dior :D Have you tried it Muse?

• 4/9/13 16:10 the Muse:

i have funny you mentioned it, it was in my cart LOL! ;-D

• 4/9/13 16:21 Janelle:

I want the tote! Which means I will have to go to the store. I wonder what I need to buy I like the suggestion about the skin care!

• 4/9/13 19:41 Penelope:

Janelle try the Amore Pacific Rejuvenating Serum! I’m going to be purchasing my second bottle this Thursday! It really does work! It has reduced the wrinkles I have on my forehead! The own Laneige too if you are familiar with them!

• 4/9/13 20:52 Janelle:

Thanks so much! I cannot wait to give it a try. I have heard great things about their lip products as well.

• 4/10/13 9:30 the Muse:

my pleasure :)

• 4/9/13 19:48 moja31:

ARGH!! I literally just received a big order from Sephora in the mail today. This kind of thing always happens to me! Too bad I don’t have money to cave on a Clarisonic just yet.

• 4/10/13 11:05 Cj:

Cover fx spf 30 primer
    Cover fx mineral powder foundation
    Mufe mist n fix
    Anthony logistics algae cleanser (HG cleanser!!)
    Miracle skin transformer mud mask
    GLO toothpaste
    Dior Capture Totale Multi-Perfection UVB Base SPF 50 (can u tell I had to copy paste that lol!)

Anything I should add? Come on make me poor! You know you wanna!

• 4/10/13 11:37 the Muse:

I do believe you’re covered my dear :-D likes of good stuff there! hehe. who me? never! it’s ok, I’ll put your name on my IRA ;-D

• 4/10/13 15:26 penelope:

whoever is going to the store tmr in the am or afternoon please send us a pic of the gifts i’m not sure if its worth to go after work tmr