Sephora Color Token Eyeshadow Collection for Summer 2013

Sephora Color Token Eyeshadow Collection

If you’re looking to spice up your shadow wardrobe with color this Summer, Sephora’s new Color Token Eyeshadow Collection is a cheap way to do so.

This vibrant shades of shadow have a metallic kick to give eyes a super sultry, vibrant wash of color for the warmer weather ahead.

Take a look!

The promise of an ultra-pigmented eyeshadow with a metallic finish had to me at hello and at $12 each they are affordable enough to lem! You can use these lovers wet or dry to create a range of intense looks!

Shades:

• Gold Casino
  • Pink Casino
  • Purple Casino
  • Blue Casino

I love them but I probably can’t wear them….sad sigh! Color just isn’t working for me lately and I’ve fallen into the nude grove. Really need to snap out of it especially with MAC’s beautiful Summer Collections having such bold, wonderful shades to choose from! I WILL wear Parrot eyeshadow this year!

Available now at Sephora and Sephora.com

• 4/23/13 19:24 Tammie:

I’m always up for purple with a blue flash, I’ll have to check them out next time I’m at a Sephora~

• 4/24/13 11:59 amy:

These are all very pretty, but I’d hardly call them a “cheap” alternative at $12 apiece, LOL. Sephora has stepped up the quality of the mono-shadows, though, but unless I’m *really* loving a color, I’d rather spend a few bucks more fore UD or MUFE, or even NARS (a duo ends up being $17 apiece), as the Sephora shadows are just an awkward size/shape for storing, and I’m not going to fork over even *more* money on a palette…

• 4/24/13 12:33 Cindy Ramirez:

I totally loved the new Sephora eyeshadows (That purple looks divine!) but any of the colors I’ve played with and swatched that have sparkle and lots of shimmer in them are just a hot mess. Hard to blend and fallout galore. I’ve stayed away from them unless there’s a color I’ve really fallen in love with. I hope they’ve fixed that problem!

• 4/24/13 17:07 Anna:

They look pretty, but I think I’ll wait for swatches first.

• 4/25/13 2:01 Annette H. Duby:

Love those Sephora eyeshadows! The colors looks so gorgeous! ♥

• 4/25/13 23:21 Iris:

Those are so colourful and pretty! I am going to have to step away, though. I already have a lot of colourful eyeshadows, and these Sephora ones will add up if I end up purchasing the whole set.