Sephora Holographic Bag Collection

Sephora Holographic Bag Collection

Meet Sephora’s new Holographic Bag Collection for stashing, storing, and toting around your makeup swag. I dunno about you but when I travel I like packing my entire makeup collection with me. Practical? Hell no. Fun? Hell yes!

Ranging from $15-$32 this striking makeup bag collection is made from a light catching, clear holographic fabric. This larger makeup bag I have here in pink holds a freaking SLEW of product and makes for a perfect spot for bigger bottles like shampoo, deo, etc..if you’re going on a longer trip.

Sephora Holographic Bag

The holographic fabric is clear so I can see through it and grab what I need quickly.

The collection is available now at Sephora and Sephora.com in a variety of styles from makeup bags to smaller fabric train cases and coin purses.

Disclosure:

This review contains a sample
product sent for consideration by PR.
Read my full disclosure statement here.

• 4/18/13 23:38 Libby:

A bit trippy but I like! I love see-through bags for makeup. I’ve got one from Muji that I adore!

• 4/19/13 13:46 the Muse:

I have a muji see through one as well! I LOVE dat thing! ;D

• 4/19/13 21:26 Libby:

I bet we have the same one! I love Muji in general, their things are really simple and I’m obsessed with that sort of simplistic look even though my desk is a complete mess (all of the damn time)

• 4/19/13 6:37 Esther:

I like packing my entire makeup collection too when I’m travelling! Please feature this kit when you fill it up with your makeup swag in the future.

• 4/19/13 13:29 the Muse:

will do esther :D

• 4/19/13 8:06 Heather:

I love clear makeup bags, this one is super cute. Great buy!

• 4/19/13 8:16 Rosie in NYC(makeup freak:

Of Course you are coming home to mama(talking about the bag) I am willing to try the new Moxie Gloss I love Golden Peach Lips all year long and of course summer.It’s all calling my name.
    (Rosie are you gonna go my way? pardon my Lenny Kravitz shpiel love him) Ms. Muse we gotta go out would u love to come to Brooklyn and we’ll have a Coffee/Tea Fest email me at punkchick78@gmail.com and i will give ya my # the Golden peach rocks on u.xo<3 Mark and I are going to Jersey For the weekend.

• 4/19/13 13:47 K.B.:

What an odd mix of garish and gorgeous and awesome!

• 4/19/13 23:04 Courtney:

Omg, I had one that was holographic in 5th grade that a boy in my class gave me. This is bringing back some major memories for me. I might have to pick up a small one for old times sake. Thx, muse!!